Thought I'd run a wee season long game/competition this year. 

Free to enter with a wee prize at the end for the winner, a £10 bet builder for the 24/25 Scottish Cup Final. (and the glory of becoming the first P&B Premiership Blackjack champion of course)

Rules below, but simply put, you need to pick 4 players to score 21 goals between them over the course of the entire season. When the final whistle blows on the last day, anything over is 'bust' and anything short is, well, short.

There were 629 goals scored in last season's competition, I have no idea how many 4 player combinations scored 21 between them, but it was probably loads.

Rules

• Maximum of 1 player from any team
  • All 4 picks must contribute at least 1 goal to your total
  • Own goals do not count
  • Regular season (including post split) Scottish Premiership goals only. No playoffs, cups or Europe.
  • Dubious Goals Panel: Whatever the official SPFL site says. Blame Doncaster, not me.
  • Tiebreaks will be settled by the 'highest card'. For example, if player A's selections score 6, 5, 5, 5 and player B's selections score 10, 5, 3, 3 then player B wins.
  • Your picks are pretty much final, no transferring in or out. If a selected player leaves the Premiership at any time you may replace him provided he has yet to score. If he's already scored then your other 3 will need to pick up the slack. The replacement must also be on zero goals.

Open to everyone of course, even the haters and losers. Either post in the thread or PM me if you prefer. I'll post weekly/fortnightly updates.

Entries in for the opening game preferably please, although I'll accept them up to the close of the window on the condition that none of your picks has already scored.

Elie Youan - Hibs (0)

Daizen Maieda - Celtic (1)

Mikael Mandron - European Smurrrnnn (1)

Simon Murray - Dundee (1)

Edited by pozbaird
Edit 1/9/24 to update goals tally.

Dimitar Mitov (Aberdeen)

Zander Clark (Hearts)

Ross Laidlaw (Ross County)

Adam Idah (Likely soon to be Celtic)

The year of "Send the goalie up".

Edited by ATLIS

12 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Dimitar Mitov (Aberdeen)

Zander Clark (Hearts)

Ross Laidlaw (Ross County)

Adam Idah (Likely soon to be Celtic)

The year of "Send the goalie up".

Watch Idah score 21 himself just for this to be ruined by Laidlaw scoring a 97th minute overhead kick.