Scottish Cup Draws

3-1 full time. Beith had chances to equalise but overall weren't good enough. 1st red card I'd need to see again but I thought it was a but harsh. 2nd one is silly as he was already on a booking, misjudged a high ball and handles the ball so a clear 2nd booking

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Finished 3-1 Bo'ness Athletic

They host Kilwinning Rangers in the next round on the 31st.

I'm guessing it will be Friday 30th, BU are at home on the 31st.

There is (perhaps was) a flower shop in Oban called "The Thistle & The Rose"...be great if they sponsored our new Athletic overlords. Should we send some flowers ?

Joking aside, I didn't think they'd bring down the mighty Cabes whether they'd lost four top players or not.

Athletic of Borrowstounness have plenty of money to throw about and since joining EOSFL know where they want to be and are in a hurry to climb through the Divisions.

Beith as hertha/jackdaw has said, have lost a good few players to the new money in town.

Result not as big a surprise as some will make it out to be.

15 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Thanks to the reminder this was tonight managed to get Bo'ness Athletic at 3/1. Last I saw they'd only lowered to 9/4 before going live.

Who was offering odds? Annoyed I missed that.