Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

All of this shite about season tickets and attendances will count for absolutely f**k all, when Doc and the boys rock up at the Fruitbowl on Aug 4.

Thank you.

You going?

20 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got a season ticket so would have a chance of a ticket, but you lot are ripping the piss, with the price and the crap allocation, so, no thank you.

You think you guys will be cheaper at the return fixture then?

Edited by Groot

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sounds like a right tosspot. IMO.

Definitely, he’s no pal of mines now , and hasn’t been for years , someone who knows him said he had seriously been considering coming back to dens after United spent a couple of season DOON after the DOON derby , but daft chunt can stay stay at Tannadice 

7 minutes ago, Groot said:

You think you guys will be cheaper at the return fixture then?

Hope not , hope we charge you gimps £40 , but have the Bobby cox at  around £25 

2 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

Hope not , hope we charge you gimps £40 , but have the Bobby cox at  around £25 

Fair enough. Stop fucking greetin about prices then

Just now, Der Panzer said:

People that change their team can’t be trusted. 

Correct Mr Motherwell changed teams to be Dab chairman , and had the club  so much in debt his son had to sell the family silver , for United to survive, and yet they named a stand after git 

We will charge the same I’d imagine - it’s shite but that’s football nowadays - I did say the pricing is not limited to a Dundee Utd issue unfortunately.

I do however I think we should be thinking about their safety and reducing the capacity of the stand for that game like they did to Raith last season. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are charging £33.

Although I completely agree with charging the OF an inflated price, they deserve to pay more for all the vile we must endure, I don't agree with this price for any other away fan, including United.

The thing with giving away free tickets to young kids is that many of them will grow up as Dundee United fans. I can understand why Dundee fans are so obsessed with this considering that there is likely be more 'DAB's' around in the future to put up with and probably pissed off at their own club's incomptetence at not offering a similar scheme.

49 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Although I completely agree with charging the OF an inflated price, they deserve to pay more for all the vile we must endure, I don't agree with this price for any other away fan, including United.

I remember about a decade ago on here people complaining about us putting our prices up to £20.

It's just mental these days. And I can't see a world in which it stops. Ordinary people are eventually gonna be priced out but clubs won't care as they're still making the same ball park of money from the fans that do go and then clubs become ever more reliant on the two arseholes selling out extra inflated games with the home support massively down.

That trend has already started and unless English football, which we so desperately compare ourselves to, suddenly implodes then it's just gonna get worse.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got a season ticket so would have a chance of a ticket, but you lot are ripping the piss, with the price and the crap allocation, so, no thank you.

But with our dumpling of manager and Dundees superior team compared to ours, surely you would go to watch a win?

Personally I'd pay £50 and sit on barbed wire for 90mins if I was that confident of a United Derby win 

14 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

But with our dumpling of manager and Dundees superior team compared to ours, surely you would go to watch a win?

Personally I'd pay £50 and sit on barbed wire for 90mins if I was that confident of a United Derby win 

I might change my mind nearer the date, put on my Roma shirt and pop along. 

Thank you.