Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

18 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

what’s it like in dundee on derby day?do fans mix in the city pubs and walk to game together or is it a them and us situation?

Im sitting in the Fairmuir Club and everyone is mixing just fine, just the way it should be. That will change at 13:30😂

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Very much the former.  Never seen bother on derby day though you’ll always get the odd tube on both sides, usually a juvenile or an adult with the mind of a juvenile.

good to hear 👍🏼 you never seem to hear about the dundee derby,flies under the radar down here 

Said to my mate who is a Dee. It wil be all blood and thunder, little sill.  The team that wants it most or is luckiest would win.

While both teams would take a draw, both fans will crave a win for bragging rights.

I did suggest we could get Bob Valentine out of retirement just to give united the edge;-)

Some pre-match reading for Dundee fans. I wrote a piece explaining the background behind the new training ground application - and why the club now has two planning applications on the go.

Click on the link in my signature to read it. All feedback welcome! (Also enjoy the game and for the love of God can we see some kind of goal today?)

I have a free hour and to find out this is a 1.30 kick off and not 12.30 is hugely disappointing. 

5 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

😂😂

🤞Come  half 1 it's the last time we mention poo!

Feeling left out, not had one today☹️

I'm shitting myself for you.

I hate this game.