Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

Just now, MarkoP said:

Bit like an Arab living in the past then eh?

Cos the future of Dundee is a beautiful shade of Dark Blue, get with it or greet about it!

whether you spunk a 1-0 or we ride yous 4-0 the future is inevitable now and it involves The Dee moving back to their place as the city’s premier club on a long term basis 

Time will tell but I somehow know it’s happening 

8 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Cos the future of Dundee is a beautiful shade of Dark Blue, get with it or greet about it!

whether you spunk a 1-0 or we ride yous 4-0 the future is inevitable now and it involves The Dee moving back to their place as the city’s premier club on a long term basis 

Absolutely love the optimism, good on you. Perhaps if you eventually win something that might help long term. 

That being said,  I do feel that all those  free Tannadice tickets that (some of) you Dees mock so much will go a long way to ensuring the future of the city remains deeply Tangerine. 🍊 

Over tine, the boys (and girls) on the park will do the rest. 😀

9 hours ago, MarkoP said:

Now, where have I heard this before?

Come back to me when you have sustained a period of time finishing above us, not one season mate.

Until then, you like many a Dee will be laughed at as a fantasist 

Edited by Glen Scotia
Edit

9 hours ago, MacArab said:

Absolutely love the optimism, good on you. Perhaps if you eventually win something that might help long term. 

That being said,  I do feel that all those  free Tannadice tickets that (some of) you Dees mock so much will go a long way to ensuring the future of the city remains deeply Tangerine. 🍊 

^^^Pooper flapping^^^

46 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Come back to me when you have sustained a period of time finishing above us, not one season mate.

^^^Arse in bits^^^

Just 2 days to go , and I  don’t even remotely have any signs of the fear , normally about a week before the derby my bravado usually turns to fear , but so far I feel nothing but excitement, almost on a par to the run up of the DOON derby , now im not sure if this is a good or bad sign 

5 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I'm old enough to remember when us Dees laughed at the thought of Dundee Utd winning major trophies and developing into the club they have become. Don't think it will never happen to you. And before you respond I'm not saying its going to happen but you'd be foolish to think it can't.

6 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I'm old enough to remember when us Dees laughed at the thought of Dundee Utd winning major trophies and developing into the club they have become. Don't think it will never happen to you. And before you respond I'm not saying its going to happen but you'd be foolish to think it can't.

Ofcourse Dundee can have a dominance over United for years I've never been foolish enough to say they can't or won't, however, I'm certainly not foolish enough to say they will like a few Dees on here after a season finishing 6th.

Anyone saying they will, is the fool 

15 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Username checks out.

5 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Just 2 days to go , and I  don’t even remotely have any signs of the fear , normally about a week before the derby my bravado usually turns to fear , but so far I feel nothing but excitement, almost on a par to the run up of the DOON derby , now im not sure if this is a good or bad sign 

I can confirm with absolute certainty that it’s definitely one or the other.

22 hours ago, MacArab said:

On that point how is the Utd girls team you mention fairing? Who are their best players? Hopes for the season?

Seems like you're the man to ask.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

On that point how is the Utd girls team you mention fairing? Who are their best players? Hopes for the season?

Seems like you're the man to ask.

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Great that you are interested. A quick Google* search of Dundee United Women will tell you all you need to know about the current playing squad, what league they play in, and where they finished last season.

I cannot speak for their hopes for the season, but assume that they will be to try to avoid relegation and the play off spot. Top half is unlikely I’m afraid.

Hope this helps.

*Other search engines are available.

31 minutes ago, MacArab said:

You’re welcome.

Great that you are interested. A quick Google* search of Dundee United Women will tell you all you need to know about the current playing squad, what league they play in, and where they finished last season.

I cannot speak for their hopes for the season, but assume that they will be to try to avoid relegation and the play off spot. Top half is unlikely I’m afraid.

Hope this helps.

*Other search engines are available.

Nah, couldn't give a flying f**k.

You were the one stating that the women's team on the pitch will continue to keep the city of Dundee Tangerine. That's Interesting considering you don't know a single thing about them, but obviously every other Arab must do.

Interesting I'll need to keep an eye on it. Maybe you were just being a virtue signalling fud though.

Thank you.