Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

Terrible sleep, nervous poo (twice) this morning and stomach churning. It's a game of Football involving a team I've been given at birth, have no say over and it takes over part of your life. I'm a middle aged man and need to grow up!

Anyway...Cmon United! Let's get in to these mothballed scarf wearing, still bitter that another team in the city started before they were born, needed a Highland league club to loan them a pitch, more admins in 25yrs than cup finals, 2 song songbook, bed above the pie hut, shite ticketing system, England strip pish stained socks, second fantasy stadium plans, BNB's

Ps. Still prefer them over The Rangers.

A lot of unknowns about this one. Both teams have had changes to their squads. Haven't seen Dundee so far this season and hard to judge them based on them not playing a team above 3rd tier so far this season. United have made some good signings especially the Macedonians and wingback Ferry but will probably take time for new formations to bed in. So making no predictions on this one. It wouldn't surprise me if we win, lose or draw. Its that unpredictable.

Our defence gives me the fear. A historic away win here will be cruelly snatched away, when Utd are awarded a 3-0 win after it's found some Dees approached the ground from the East.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Leaving shortly: from which direction should I approach the ground?

From your location, east of Dobbies, I’d reckon you should be heading west. 

Finally got our tickets. Just drove past Tannadice and goosebumps starting. Really looking forward to this, but will go to the ground as early as possible as expecting a shambles with the seating!

Nerves set in now. After thinking earlier in the  week it would be 5 nil id happily take a draw now. Been up since 6am and away for my third poo

1 minute ago, Buddie Holly said:

what’s it like in dundee on derby day?do fans mix in the city pubs and walk to game together or is it a them and us situation?

Very much the former.  Never seen bother on derby day though you’ll always get the odd tube on both sides, usually a juvenile or an adult with the mind of a juvenile.