Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

Any particular reason why Dundee are getting physical tickets, given we were given digital ones 2 years ago?  Not trying to find a way to point score given we are only just starting out with e-ticketing, just genuinely baffled.

8 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

Any particular reason why Dundee are getting physical tickets, given we were given digital ones 2 years ago?  Not trying to find a way to point score given we are only just starting out with e-ticketing, just genuinely baffled.

They're skint as feck and don't want folk abusing the e-ticket system through purchasing a youth ticket and just scanning it at the gate I was informed.

Minter.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

It's to prioritise your season ticket holders presumably. Online sales will start after that period ends. Last time it was done through the United website but assuming it's your request because we haven't done physical tickets for years, though not sure about the Old Firm games. 

22 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

All smells a bit 'Championship' to me matey.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

United supporters don’t have an issue with prices = Dundee United supporters more affluent than Funsters.

Direct positive correlation between affluence and intelligence = Dundee United supporters are more intelligent than Funsters.

QED.

Is poverty really a subject to joke or make light about?  

I find it quite easy to go through life without making crass comments about people facing financial difficulties. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

I find it quite easy to go through life without making crass comments about people facing financial difficulties. 

He's an idiot, constantly on his 'moral high horse' shouting about homophobia and racism, and then comes out with that little gem you quoted.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You send me a list of topics that you think we should not joke about and I will take it under advisement.

ETA I’ve just realised the basis of the second line.  That’s quite good.  

Edited by Granny Danger

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You send me a list of topics that you think we should not joke about and I will take it under advisement.

Wow.

Quite something after your recent pearl clutching meltdown over the use of the word "fairy".

4 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Wow.

Quite something after your recent pearl clutching meltdown over the use of the word "fairy".

He’s quite clearly just a bit of a p***k. 

Best leaving him to it as he’ll never learn from or see any fault in his actions - as demonstrated by his clear lack of self awareness in that and many of his other posts. 

Have to say it really is quite sensational for a prominent poster to make such a f**k up. Within days of saying, 'I'll report you' for someone saying something that wasn't near the context he was accusing them of because it hurt his sensibilities to joking about people being in poverty just days later.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

It's to prioritise your season ticket holders presumably. Online sales will start after that period ends. Last time it was done through the United website but assuming it's your request because we haven't done physical tickets for years, though not sure about the Old Firm games. 

Could well be but I'm a season ticket holder and bought online last time.  I can barely remember what I had for breakfast never mind 2 year ago, so don't remember if season ticket holders were given priority somehow or what.

I’m sure we can buy tickets for the Derby online as long as we have an account and season ticket linked?

ETA - If we are affluent enough to afford a ticket and therefore intelligent enough to use the online system of course

Edited by Der Panzer
Ronseal

2 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Wow.

2 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

He’s quite clearly just a bit of a p***k. 

Best leaving him to it as he’ll never learn from or see any fault in his actions - as demonstrated by his clear lack of self awareness in that and many of his other posts. 

Grow up, you pair of fannies. The conclusion of that debacle was that there are a few guys on here who appear to have been left behind by progress. Granny might have been a bit self righteous (I can recognise it as proponent myself) but he was undoubtedly correct. The lesson you should have learned is to be a bit more careful with your language, rather than doubling back on yourself because your wee pals have backed you up.

You ken it's dodgy, just move on rather than trying to backtrack because some other wee fanny on the internet has backed you up. It's like the Dees are perpetually stuck in 1973. Fuck knows why.

3 hours ago, stu2910 said:

The angle I was told is that your older concession buyers are getting placed into the front of the Fair Play Stand to lessen the chances of pitch incursions.

Thus to ensure younger folk don't try to use these seats and tickets. This from an elderly 'dee* who attends every match.

*😃

I'll just point out with Granny Danger that he obviously doesn't know what he's typing most of the time.

I'd urge anyone to look at Biden of late in the USA and maybe realise the situation we're in.

Old man Danger could also do the right thing and step down from here but I dont think we're going to be so lucky and will have to see his age-laden woes played out on screen.

Maybe he'll f**k off with the rest of these roasters for a bit after the 4th.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

59 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Grow up, you pair of fannies. The conclusion of that debacle was that there are a few guys on here who appear to have been left behind by progress. Granny might have been a bit self righteous (I can recognise it as proponent myself) but he was undoubtedly correct. The lesson you should have learned is to be a bit more careful with your language, rather than doubling back on yourself because your wee pals have backed you up.

You ken it's dodgy, just move on rather than trying to backtrack because some other wee fanny on the internet has backed you up. It's like the Dees are perpetually stuck in 1973. Fuck knows why.

What a load of white knighting shite, you'll get a lesson on the 4th, a football lesson.

Thank you.