Aye, but who do you really support?

i think its mostly those with only a passing interest in football , your armchair fans who are the worst for this (both up here and down South).

fans who actually go to games seem far more understanding and far more interested that i support Stirling Albion rather than a bigger team. 

your non attending old firm fans and your Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City shirt wearers down south are by far the worst. incapable of contemplating watching anything not deemed to be high quality enough to be on the telly. 

I think the old firm fans got used to folk giving them neutral answers to the "who do you support" question and thus started asking what school you went to instead. That way they know deep down what one you support. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I think the old firm fans got used to folk giving them neutral answers to the "who do you support" question and thus started asking what school you went to instead. That way they know deep down what one you support. 

I mentioned this before but if you went to the non-denominational St Machar's Academy in Aberdeen you'd have had some looks in Glasgow.. 

my answer was always going to be "The Sacred Heart of King William III Jewish Madrassa. Now f*ck off"

9 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I mentioned this before but if you went to the non-denominational St Machar's Academy in Aberdeen you'd have had some looks in Glasgow.. 

my answer was always going to be "The Sacred Heart of King William III Jewish Madrassa. Now f*ck off"

Pick a side..........

On 22/07/2024 at 17:07, WattersIsGod said:

i think its mostly those with only a passing interest in football , your armchair fans who are the worst for this (both up here and down South).

fans who actually go to games seem far more understanding and far more interested that i support Stirling Albion rather than a bigger team. 

your non attending old firm fans and your Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City shirt wearers down south are by far the worst. incapable of contemplating watching anything not deemed to be high quality enough to be on the telly. 

These are my bugbear - the huge Fitba experts at your work who continually try to impress everyone with their knowledge of all the leagues and tournaments in the world but couldn’t find their way to any actual ground. These people aren’t Fitba fans, they’re telly addicts. (ps hate them both, in response to the original question)

19 hours ago, Clayhole Blue said:

These are my bugbear - the huge Fitba experts at your work who continually try to impress everyone with their knowledge of all the leagues and tournaments in the world but couldn’t find their way to any actual ground. These people aren’t Fitba fans, they’re telly addicts. (ps hate them both, in response to the original question)

To be fair, they can usually find their way to three grounds in Scotland.