Partick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton 🔵⚪️ - Saturday 3 August

Partick Thistle 🔴 🟡 vs Greenock Morton 🔵⚪️  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cannot see anything else but a home victory here. Given our league cup performances, centre back injury crisis and our poor recent record up here. I agree with the above, to have any sort of chance of competing with Partick's midfield, we need Wilson in there. If he drops back then Partick should and will over run us and dominate the midfield. 

Having said all that, I have of course voted for an away win :) . 

I think it’s going to take Morton another couple of weeks to gel into the new system, as it’s the direct opposite of our approach under Dougie thus far. Perhaps JET will prove to be the missing link that makes the system work.

If Club foot’s not playing I’m going to get the 75 bus from Croftfoot to the Forth and Clyde Canal and then a short walk to Firhill. I can’t bring myself to pay money to watch someone who’s even worse than me at trying to play football. How he enjoys his “contributions” I’ll never understand.

Edited by DreamOakTree1

11 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I think it’s going to take Morton another couple of weeks to gel into the new system, as it’s the direct opposite of our approach under Dougie thus far. Perhaps JET will prove to be the missing link that makes the system work.

If Club foot’s not playing I’m going to get the 75 bus from Croftfoot to the Forth and Clyde Canal and then a short walk to Firhill. I can’t bring myself to pay money to watch someone who’s even worse than me at trying to play football. How he enjoys his “contributions” I’ll never understand.

Thought you had trials for professional teams in Holland so you can't be that bad?

I'd give this a solid 7/10 on the away shame game rating, which must be a club record for the opening day of the league season. 

Graham to score, Broadfoot to do something stupid and the simmering tensions to kick off all over the place about the new signings, playing style and youth players. Imrie an absolute NAP to bite to criticism from that stand.

7 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Thought you had trials for professional teams in Holland so you can't be that bad?

It was just one Dutch  professional team I had a trial with, and yes you’re 100% correct, I was way better than clubfoot could ever hope to be!

14 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

It was just one Dutch  professional team I had a trial with, and yes you’re 100% correct, I was way better than clubfoot could ever hope to be!

I can’t bring myself to pay money to watch someone who’s even worse than me at trying to play football

🤔🤥

14 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

image.png.3b5180c172505d3337b26e411566e6d9.png?

Our new style of play has yet to settle in and we're already looking at a few injuries. Whilst we looked better against Alloa, it's worth remembering that an average-at-best St. Johnstone side barely broke sweat and beat us 2-0. 

Expecting us to get nothing from this, but a total pumping could make for interesting scenes in the away end.

3 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Our new style of play has yet to settle in and we're already looking at a few injuries. Whilst we looked better against Alloa, it's worth remembering that an average-at-best St. Johnstone side barely broke sweat and beat us 2-0. 

Expecting us to get nothing from this, but a total pumping could make for interesting scenes in the away end.

Fingers crossed for WWE style scenes at 4:45 on Saturday 

18 minutes ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I always get the fear when I see Pep Doolan in the opposition dug-out. I was hoping he’d replace Klopp at Liverpool, but for some reason he was overlooked.

Have you ever made a post that's not utterly dreadful?

Well a lot of shite posted already on here.

Sadly I have great fears for how we will do this year unless Davis turns out to be a gem, although we have still to see him shine. ( really piss post so far eh!) 

Was going to give it a miss, but as it's nearly local for me will join the Ton masses as usual.

Not sure about quite a few of the players, except Broadfoot, so only hope we gel or scrape a few wins or else we could get detached early and not recover.

Money on a home win so any return will be welcome.

As parking is now limited by the bike lane and I am a tad lazy what bus do you catch for Cowcaddens? 

Rough look at that poll, 72% of Morton fans have voted for a home win. 😂

Confidence is flowing. Where's your enthusiasm and ambition you fucking shitebags? Its the first game of the season ffs.

Spoiler

I have also voted for a home win

Edited by Jives Miguel

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

Rough look at that poll, 72% of Morton fans have voted for a home win. 😂

Confidence is flowing. Where's your enthusiasm and ambition you fucking shitebags?

Hide contents

I have also voted for a home win

Funniest Reveal Hidden Contents of the Week! 😁