Motherwell v Ross County - 03/08/24

12 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

An off day , aye , but he wasn't bad enough that he deserved to be hooked before Haliday 

Well, although it's not always simply a case of removing the least worse when a manager makes changes,  as he's obviously considering his shape for the rest of the game, conserving the energies of a player for whom it's just not happening on the day etc, or a myriad of other reasons,  I did think it was a case of what might have been if Miller had still been on the park to take that free kick in a great position that Halliday floated harmlessly over shortly after he had departed.

On 01/08/2024 at 13:43, ropy said:

At the start of the season I am keen to see our first goal, our first point, our first win.  Hopefully some of these come on Saturday, then the season is really started.

One box ticked 

1 hour ago, MarkPockets said:

The best thing about today was the afore mentioned roadworks delayed me much less than I expected 

If I was being unkind, I might suggest you might have wished you were delayed longer.  

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

Considering how w**k we were last season away from home, I'll happily take a point.

Yip, and we were spanked by Motherwell. Point today whilst utterly boring, is a decent outcome.

21 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

I still don't know how Robinson missed his chance when through on goal

Looked to me like the centre half managed to get back and lean on him a little as he struck it. 

Shoulda still scored but it was enough to put him off.

3 hours ago, SEETHING said:

Condolences to Motherwell and Ross County fans on their ineivtable relegation battles. 

The gulf in quality between the early kickoff and that game was massive. 

Night follows day.

A bear shits in the woods.

Things that are f**kin obvious but to those of limited intelligence 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/08/2024 at 13:43, ropy said:

At the start of the season I am keen to see our first goal, our first point, our first win.  Hopefully some of these come on Saturday, then the season is really started.

All my boxes are ticked.

On 03/08/2024 at 17:58, SEETHING said:

Condolences to Motherwell and Ross County fans on their ineivtable relegation battles. 

The gulf in quality between the early kickoff and that game was massive. 

Hearts might want to bring out that quality for games that are not on TV too...