St.Mirren v Hibernian

Takes the heat off Alex Totten… one for the oldies.

Seriously though, it’s just another symptom of the immature wee fannies dressed in black, hiding behind balaclavas, looking for fights with similarly immature wee fannies, and desperately needing to grow up / get a fcuking grip, in equal measure. No-one (in my opinion) is seriously knocking the tifos, the banners, the murals, the drumming, the ‘safe standing’ and the march to the stadium, but the violence, air of violence, the actively looking to get involved in pavement dancing and acting like jumped up wee extras from a 1980s ‘Green Street’ B Movie - have a fcuking look at yourselves.

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

Just out of interest, why were some of our fans singing about Martin Boyle being a paedophile?

He certainly should be singled out for being a hateful c**t, that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

He certainly should be singled out for being a hateful c**t, that's for sure.

That’s RICh coming from you….. 😜 

I’ve never met the guy. Just like I never met Hartley.

But none of these guys even come close to Ross fcuking Tokely.

21 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Stupid offside rule where the flag doesn't go up results in an injury to Marv. 

If the "stupid offside rule" isn't in place, Dundee don't get their deserved penalty today.

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If the "stupid offside rule" isn't in place, Dundee don't get their deserved penalty today.

It's a funny one - the Dundee example is a perfect use of VAR IMO*. @Leith Green is correct too, though - the offside in question wasn't even close to being a marginal call. I realise there's no way you can ask linesmen to only flag the obvious stuff, but he would absolutely have been safe to stick the flag up 10 seconds sooner and prevent a player injury.

* Mind, the decision at the other end when the keeper has cleaned out the United forward always blows my mind. The implication that you can do whatever you want to a striker once they've got their shot away is nuts.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Fcuk VAR.

This isn’t the first time that VAR at the SMISA has been “hampered”.

I actually hope there is some dude in the main stand who has acquired some electronic jamming equipment just to fcuk it up. 😝 

5 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Fcuk VAR.

I actually hope there is some dude in the main stand who has acquired some electronic jamming equipment just to fcuk it up. 😝 

No VAR and the Danish officiating team on the Thursday v VAR that needed 50p in the meter, and the Scottish crew who achieved their objective of pissing off the entire stadium within 30 minutes.

No contest.

10 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Fcuk VAR.

If you see this boy cutting about Paisley, let us know.

IMG_0483.jpeg

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Didnt see it KJ, went out in the cream puff and have decided I dont like football any more

Spoiler

Not really, I will save that until Celtic roger us stupid next Sunday.........................

"Paedo" chants and patter are in extremely poor taste and not worthy of our club or support. Old Firm like behaviour IMO.  

Hopefully be a degree of self policing and this will be nipped in the bud  

Just now, AberdeenBud said:

"Paedo" chants and patter are in extremely poor taste and not worthy of our club or support. Old Firm like behaviour IMO.  

Hopefully be a degree of self policing and this will be nipped in the bud  

Yeah, should be hunted in the same way that "Hello Hello" was many years ago.