Depressed Dunfermline v Bouyant Bairns

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a genuinely concerning thread of sympathy from them. I'm incredibly uncomfortable with it. It's almost like we're very similar clubs and fans...

We’re friends. You’re our slightly wee-er brothers. It’s important that we can continue to wedgie you, but would be awful if you weren’t there. Who would we play with then, f**king Morton??

3 minutes ago, grahamston said:

We’re friends. You’re our slightly wee-er brothers. It’s important that we can continue to wedgie you, but would be awful if you weren’t there. Who would we play with then, f**king Morton??

That made me smile after a shit day.

Well done.lol

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Genuinely can't remember what foul you mean. Thought the referee was mostly fine other than not booking Spencer (I think?) for a jersey tug, missing Ritchie-Hosler getting wiped out on the touch line and the penalty. 

That can't be right, according to that @choirbairn boy, the referees want to "f**k you over"? 

Don't think we've ever been described as a physical side before - in fact I'd say we're soft as shite. Raith, Partick, Inverness, Ayr and Morton all totally roughed us up last season and Livingston did the same last week too.

The one in the middle of the park when he got between kane and the ball, kane dragged him. Down and somehow got the foul.

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

The one in the middle of the park when he got between kane and the ball, kane dragged him. Down and somehow got the foul.

Then Kane rolled about like a fanny cos he knew Maciver had been booked. 

2 minutes ago, grahamston said:

Snl Fight Me GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Then Kane rolled about like a fanny cos he knew Maciver had been booked. 

I kind of remember Kane going down but don't remember it being a particularly bad decision. Maybe you had a better angle. Kane is a bit of a shithouse tbf. 

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Btw whilst Morrison deserves the plaudits for #slotting that penalty, I was calling for him to come off 15 mins before that. He looked utterly f**ked. Agyeman would have tortured Otoo late on the game with balls over the top

I was saying the exact same thing as I thought Agyeman would have bullied Otoo with his strength and pace whereas Otoo for a lot of the game seemed to have the beating of Cal. The decision to keep him on the park was justified when he slotted the penalty away though

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:

I was saying the exact same thing as I thought Agyeman would have bullied Otoo with his strength and pace whereas Otoo for a lot of the game seemed to have the beating of Cal. The decision to keep him on the park was justified when he slotted the penalty away though

They changed set up second half with otoo moving to centrehalf.

I just listened to your manager’s post match interview. Sorry, but I’m going to be nice again: he seems both decent and astute. I know you’re all frustrated as fk but my guess is that the manager isn’t your problem. Easy to say from the outside I know, but meh. 

I'm not comfortable with all this niceness. Not on this thread. 

Having a fling with Airdrie past two years is one thing, it's totally another if Falkirk are wanting to give us a hug to make the pain stop.

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Anyone seen Morrison giving Mehmet some verbals after scoring, obviously some gamesmanship took place pre PK.

Yes. I was close enough to hear him shouting but couldn't make out the words because of the crowd noise. 

Goal Falkirk 2nd celebration (2) .jpg

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not comfortable with all this niceness. Not on this thread. 

Having a fling with Airdrie past two years is one thing, it's totally another if Falkirk are wanting to give us a hug to make the pain stop.

f**k them. Always.

We don't need anyone's empathy or indeed sympathy. What we need is clarification on the business strategy of DAFC Fussball GmbH. Hemorrhaging cash season on season, and what they're going to do to arrest the situation. I don't give a flying f**k about upsetting anyone on the Board, they're accountable and they're not playing with a thing, they're f**king about with our club.