Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He’s won leagues, he’s won cups, he’s managed in Europe, scored a winner against England and a hatrick against Spain. Could be a very astute appointment, if we can pull it off.

If you're not winning leagues and cups at Linfield as a manager then you're doing something very wrong indeed. 

Certainly struggled a bit since Larne got some investment pumped in, but an interesting name nonetheless. 

20 minutes ago, hatchetman said:

And still Stephen Baxter sits by the phone.    Waiting on a call.    Drumming his fingers.  Humming a jolly little ditty to himself.  Dreaming of an exciting life in Kirkcaldy.

Is it not Stuart Baxter?

It's been a while right enough.

49 minutes ago, edinburghrover said:

Interesting, I'm sure I saw him somewhere this week saying he wasn't interested in the PNE job, so didn't think anymore about him.

Edited- Found the link - Linfield boss David Healy denies link to vacant Preston job – The Irish News

He obviously had a tip off that Rovers were sniffing about him and that's why he batted Preston away. Can't be any other reason.

10 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

If you're not winning leagues and cups at Linfield as a manager then you're doing something very wrong indeed. 

Certainly struggled a bit since Larne got some investment pumped in, but an interesting name nonetheless. 

I know very little about the Northern Irish leagues but it looks like they hadn’t won if the three season before he came in there, which I can only read as a good sign.

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I know very little about the Northern Irish leagues but it looks like they hadn’t won if the three season before he came in there, which I can only read as a good sign.

Larne have won it the last two seasons, which is Linfield's longest run without a league win in 10 years. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

Larne have won it the last two seasons, which is Linfield's worst run without a league win in 10 years. 

Are they not owned by some rich American?

44 minutes ago, Double Jack D said:

Northern Irish managers tend to do no bad at the ol san starko. Definitely my favourite of all the rumours so far....

Except Thierry Henry obviously!

I wanted Zidane, but I’d take Henry at a push.