Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, g martin said:

What about bringing Chatgpt in as manager? It can't turn down the role and would be very cheap:

Given the circumstances and the opponent, I would recommend **Raith Rovers use the 4-3-3 formation** against Livingston.

### Reasons:
1. **Balance Between Defense and Attack:** The 4-3-3 provides a solid back four to deal with Livingston's physical play while maintaining enough offensive presence to stretch their defense.
2. **Width in Attack:** The wide wingers in a 4-3-3 can exploit space on the flanks, which could be effective in pulling Livingston's defenders out of position and creating opportunities.
3. **Midfield Control:** With three midfielders, Raith can keep the center of the pitch organized, maintaining possession and transitioning smoothly between defense and attack.

This formation should give Raith Rovers flexibility to defend well and still pose a threat going forward.

I quite like the AI 🤖 manager suggestion. Hopefully our forward-thinking Board are keeping a close eye on this thread.

15 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Would if be cheeky to ask if you have a new manager yet? It is certainly taking a while. I bet your fanbase is getting anxious ?

Some of them are pishing their knickers on a daily basis 🤣

Edit - I'm happy to wait to see if the board will make the right appointment, not just an appointment

Edited by Keyser Soze

17 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Some of them are pishing their knickers on a daily basis 🤣

Edit - I'm happy to wait to see if the board will make the right appointment, not just an appointment

It is a big decision considering that you sacked a manager who knew all the players and had a good record apart from a dip towards the end of last season 

30 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Would if be cheeky to ask if you have a new manager yet? It is certainly taking a while. I bet your fanbase is getting anxious ?

If you listen to some then Stark's could look like this on Saturday

image.png.d711cd6190137e9b33b1a8b78cc10242.png

35 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Most have faith in the board to do this right.

Some think Ian Murray should still be here.

A couple want to burn half of Kirkcaldy to the ground in retribution for scenarios entirely made up in their head.

Just now, AllanJM said:

If you listen to some then Stark's could look like this on Saturday

image.png.d711cd6190137e9b33b1a8b78cc10242.png

As a Falkirk fan i recognise some of those faces. They were regulars outside our ground every week for 4 years  Glad they have somewhere else to pillage - for a while at least

3 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Can you no read! In a trailblazing and pioneering move, we’re getting in a bot. 🤖 

Announcement is on Friday.

Yogi is devastated.

2 hours ago, Double Jack D said:

Most have faith in the board to do this right.

Some think Ian Murray should still be here.

A couple want to burn half of Kirkcaldy to the ground in retribution for scenarios entirely made up in their head.

I must be in the small minority who are still sizing up the Board. The Murray sacking seemed a bit knee jerk despite the denials.

I’m not at the stage of calling them village idiots yet, but given they’ve never recruited a manager for Rovers before, and this current recruitment drive seems to be going badly, then for me, the jury’s still out.