Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, g martin said:

Maybe he realises he couldn't do better than reaching the play off final with this team. 

3 hours ago, g martin said:

Yogi got us to a play-off semi the last time he was here. Has he got it in him to go that extra step?

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Did he get fired from his last job?

Bang on.

Meanwhile, onto the new manager front. We seem to have offered and been declined twice, and contacted a total of ten or so. How long would anyone expect a running list to have been? I would think something in the five or six range…but there seemed a suggestion that a number of CV’s were submitted for consideration in addition. That would seem to imply we’re probably getting to the end of that group of applicants and targets. If we do exhaust the lists, where would you see the eyes going? Obviously the Healy to the Rovers got everyone running the ruler over Irish League coaches, but with the BREXIT impacts on bringing in employees from outside the UK, would the Rovers seriously be playing in any outside ponds unless the manager possessed right to abode? I’m glad we’ve forgone “the usual suspects”, but where will the search move to, we seem to be looking for a fresher face.

10 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Bang on.

Meanwhile, onto the new manager front. We seem to have offered and been declined twice, and contacted a total of ten or so. How long would anyone expect a running list to have been? I would think something in the five or six range…but there seemed a suggestion that a number of CV’s were submitted for consideration in addition. That would seem to imply we’re probably getting to the end of that group of applicants and targets. If we do exhaust the lists, where would you see the eyes going? Obviously the Healy to the Rovers got everyone running the ruler over Irish League coaches, but with the BREXIT impacts on bringing in employees from outside the UK, would the Rovers seriously be playing in any outside ponds unless the manager possessed right to abode? I’m glad we’ve forgone “the usual suspects”, but where will the search move to, we seem to be looking for a fresher face.

what brexit impacts tex.

6 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

what brexit impacts tex.

“but with the BREXIT impacts on bringing in employees from outside the UK”

It’s difficult to be any clearer.

14 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Bang on.

If we're looking for a coach that will take us upstairs and keep us there, we may well have to look outwith the UK, unless theres a manager/coach under imminent threat of the sack in the SPL or one of the English Championship/ League one clubs.  

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

“but with the BREXIT impacts on bringing in employees from outside the UK”

It’s difficult to be any clearer.

britain can employ who it wants from wherever it want, the eu do NOT controlour employment laws ascfar as i am aware