1 hour ago, Accie1 said:

Would hope around 300 or so. 

Have you spawned a colony of ants on the supporters bus? 

35 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Hamilton getting the SRE for this or stand and bit under it? Hopefully the latter 

Link for away tickets says Accies fans are in the West stand

We took 208 to Morton so can't see it being much more for this one, maybe a bit less as we had more hope of a win at Greenock. This will be my first visit to Somerset this century and I've never been in your main stand so I'm hoping that's where we will be.

5 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

We took 208 to Morton so can't see it being much more for this one, maybe a bit less as we had more hope of a win at Greenock. This will be my first visit to Somerset this century and I've never been in your main stand so I'm hoping that's where we will be.

Aye it's always one end of the Main Stand set aside for away supporters nowadays. The rest (the small terrace in front of the stand, or the Railway End of the ground) is opened as per requirement of ticket sales.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

My only time in the Railway End was also the only time I've seen someone be sick in a football ground. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not. 

Remember being there first league game of season following relegation from the Premier, first time around, think Stephen Hendry made his debut. 

8 hours ago, Owsley 2 said:

Always think Ayr is just nicer to go to than Greenock, hence the hope for a bigger support.

Potential banana skin this one. Thought Hamilton done ok against us a fortnight ago. They were hard to break down and created a few chances. They were well in the game until the boy had a brain fart and got sent off. 

Saying that, we were magical v Airdrie and if Rus gets running at McGinty we're guaranteed chances and a PK.