Cove Rangers vs Dumbarton

Outcome   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/24 at 14:00

10 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

None at all? Thats pretty shite.

Is it even covered terracing for away fans? I thought we left shite grounds behind us when we got promoted from League Two and didn't need to go to Bonnyrigg this season.

10 hours ago, Watson Nimrod said:

I would imagine one of the sheds would house the away fans? They normally would have before the stands went in. 

Small standing enclosure for away fans. The one side the pitch nearest the end.

i think use to be able sit in the main stand could pay £2 to the steward standing next to it in the ground but now it’s all ticket to get in you have purchase to sit there in advance 

IMG_0415.jpeg

57 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

There are Dumbarton fans shelling out £33 (THIRTY-THREE) each to go on the supporters bus to stand in the pishing rain watching this one. 

A dedicated group of fans for sure Moonster.

13 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

Just been on to buy my ticket. I see it says that under 12 year olds must be accompanied. Really? That’s encouraging new supporters

Thats pretty standard across all football grounds. Its not a creche. Primary school kids should have an adult responsible for them. As a parent I wouldnt dream of letting my kids go to a football match on their own at 11..

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Thats pretty standard across all football grounds. Its not a creche. Primary school kids should have an adult responsible for them. As a parent I wouldnt dream of letting my kids go to a football match on their own at 11..

Always seem to be quite a few unchaperoned kids at Palmerston, if they are accompanied by an adult then the adult must just go in with them and then leave them to do their own  thing, kinda defeats the reason for this "rule" being in place. I actually agree that children under a certain age should need to be accompanied by an adult. 

17 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Always seem to be quite a few unchaperoned kids at Palmerston, if they are accompanied by an adult then the adult must just go in with them and then leave them to do their own  thing, kinda defeats the reason for this "rule" being in place. I actually agree that children under a certain age should need to be accompanied by an adult. 

My dad used to lift me over the barrier at Boghead and I would only see him again in the 90 minutes if I wanted juice or a pie. You should embrace the fact you have a ground that kids can move around and explore. 

Three very respectable draws to start the season. Feel like we could really do with a win next week, though, to really get things going. Suspect that could well hinge on whether McIntyre clings on another week.

@lionel wicksonsays we deserved the point. I’ll be interested to see Jan’s match report.

Great spirit shown to come back again, if nothing else. Must admit I was a bit worried after seeing us chuck on Lynas and Wallace to save the game. We battled back impressively at Inverness, too, and saw it out with 10 men. Only disappointment so far was not seeing it out against an Alloa side who will be up there come the end of the season.

Good chance to get a win on the board with the next two being at home. Would really get us on our way to the kind of points per quarter target you need to stay up.

Edited by FifeSons

6 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Back in the day me and my mates would all go unaccompanied. Probably about the ages of 10 and 11. That was in the early 80s. 

Different days now I suppose.