Crimes Against Humanity

The demise of Cadburys caramel, don't give me any of your "dairy milk with caramel" shite it's not the f**king same. 

Every juice maker in the land changing their drinks to do away with sugar. Give me the choice to extra for diabetes if I want to instead of that fake shite that's probably carcinogenic.

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Wind turbines all over the countryside.

Wind turbines are the new pylons for NIMBY luddites.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Have you ever seen the bottom of a wind turbine?

Piles of dead seagulls.

I was literally about to say that folk who don't like human-made structures within sight of their houses have become very concerned with the plight of seagulls of late.

The same folk likely put down poison to stop gulls from shitting all over their windows.

Posted (edited)

Genuinely thought seagulls were evil devious b*****ds.

Quite saddened to know they get ended with a swift blade to the napper from a stationary object tbh.

They managed to aim a shite directly into my steak and gravy pie as I was a wee S2 as I was about to take a bite much to the delight of my mates who proceeded to regale the tale in later years as if I continued to eat said pie, and this is how they get done in?!

f**k sake.

Edited by Ludo*1

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I was literally about to say that folk who don't like human-made structures within sight of their houses have become very concerned with the plight of seagulls of late.

The same folk likely put down poison to stop gulls from shitting all over their windows.

I don't really mind wind turbines. I was quoting Donald Trump.

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Have you ever seen the bottom of a wind turbine?

Piles of dead seagulls.

You just made that up didn't you.  There have been a few recent studies that have concluded there is no additional threat to birds - indeed they actively avoid the blades.  Unique study: birds avoid wind turbine blades - Vattenfall

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

ah well you should have posted that prior to me going to the bother of replying to you..........

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Aye, that's one of his favourite topics when his mind starts drifting, like showers and whales. Someone pointed out that he's never cared about how many dead birds are found at the foot of the giant skyscraper penis replacements that he loves to build  :P

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Unskippable ads on YouTube 

I can deal with the fifteen second ones that you get. However, I'd love to know how Google knows when I'm in the bath watching the laptop on the other side of the room - it always chooses these moments to play a thirty minute advert for some religious and/or conspiracy theory scam.

I briefly considered signing up for the ad-free version, only to discover that they want £12.99 a month, which is f**king hilarious.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not being able to purchase beef and mustard crisps anymore now that Brannigan's is no more was one thing.

Today, I was in the mood of Lilt and knew that Fanta had bought them out and were now offering it under their brand as 'Pineapple & Grapefruit' Fanta - piss water is what it is. Sullies the good name of Lilt.

Shambles.

What other crimes against humanity have been done?

By the creators of Fanta?