Early 6 Pointer Accies VS Dunfermline

Need a win here I would have taken a draw before all of the last 3 games had started but this one anything less than 3 points really isn't good enough and I would start getting a bit more worried. Apart from the Stirling game and the first 45 at Morton we haven't been terrible in games but keep on failing to pick up the results needed. Safe to say things aren't going well for Dunfermline at the moment however I am still expecting a really close game but we really need to come away from this with a win. Really hoping we manage to bring in 1 or 2 in the upcoming week.

I'll go for a 1-0 win here. 

Change of board immediately followed up by a 2-0 bounce game win v Livingston. Possibly some new faces coming in, and Hamitlon going from looking like they'd get a result at Ayr to losing which will hurt their confidence. If it wasn't £26 I'd be there to see a fantastic 0-0 draw.

Unsure if I'll be watching this. Need to pay for Hamilton's PPV since Parstv decided to give up away games.

I know I said I wouldn't but if we bring in a couple of new faces, I'll be tuning in. 

Massive game already for us. We quite simply need to start getting points on board and this is huge opportunity. Kane being fit will be a massive boost. 

Planning to head along - if I'm feeling a sense of relief after the board shake out of last week, I hope the players are too. If we can finally sign one or two players this week, this really could mark a turning point in our season (which is bizarre to say when we are only 2 games in). Planning to head along and if there's positive news coming out of EEP this week, I hope the support can turn out and help take advantage of what could be a much better week than we've had in a long time. 

There might be a bit of a spring in our step after the situation was made clear, but I still can't see us scoring. It'll either be 0-0 or a 1-0 win to Hamilton. We are a minimum 4 players short of having a team that can compete in this league. 

Won't be going as have a wedding. If we can get a couple of bodies in the door before Saturday then that might help our chances of taking something from this game.

I feel if we don't make any new additions then the recent boardroom developments won't be enough to give the players an extra spring in their step. Accies seemed to give high flying Ayr a decent run on Saturday so will be a tough ask.

Heart says we'll get something, head says an Accies win coupled with Dunfermline nil.

One thing, we apparently beat Livi in a bounce game the other day. Chris Kane played so more minutes in his legs which should help our case.

Huge couple of weeks coming up for James McPake. He really needs to start getting a tune out of who he has or any potential new investor/owner is going to pull the trigger.

Edited by The Toun Clock

15 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Unsure if I'll be watching this. Need to pay for Hamilton's PPV since Parstv decided to give up away games.

I know I said I wouldn't but if we bring in a couple of new faces, I'll be tuning in. 

Massive game already for us. We quite simply need to start getting points on board and this is huge opportunity. Kane being fit will be a massive boost. 

Accies don't offer PPV or highlights so you're stuffed if not travelling through.

27 minutes ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Accies don't offer PPV or highlights so you're stuffed if not travelling through.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

its like going back to 2000

3 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Hamilton will do that to you... 

On a daily basis unfortunately. You should have heard the reasons given by the board as to why we can't offer this service (that EVERY other club can it seems)