Table topping Ayr V Manager less Raith

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Just thinking Brown will want to start a more experienced player for this game. Personally rather start Watret, just what I’m thinking. 

Think McAllister is back up to the back up and there will be several players he would put at RB before him. 

It's a weird feeling to be really looking forward to home games and feeling you have a good chance of winning again.

Its been a while.

Inevitably, that means - Ayr 0-2 Raith

1 hour ago, AUcal said:

It's a weird feeling to be really looking forward to home games and feeling you have a good chance of winning again.

Its been a while.

Inevitably, that means - Ayr 0-2 Raith

We'll keep it a 1, don't want a big loss on our managers CV 

5 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

We'll keep it a 1, don't want a big loss on our managers CV 

How’s about you take Aiden McGeady and we beat you 5-0? And we throw in a bag of ‘brackets and cladding shit’. And a 2nd hand gilet.  Can I get a hoya?

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

No reason why the positive performances and results can't continue.

Especially if the front two cause problems of their two centre backs.

Have either dowds or Oakley, who I'm assuming have been your front two, scored yet? Or are they just causing havoc for the "better" players to take advantage of? 

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

Have either dowds or Oakley, who I'm assuming have been your front two, scored yet? Or are they just causing havoc for the "better" players to take advantage of? 

Oakley 2 goals in 3 championship games and Dowds has 3 in 3 championship games.

15 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Yup and none have been headers, because we have a physical front two folk are assuming we play hoofball and don't get me wrong we can go long when needed but we are far from a team of hammer throwers.

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Bait GIF

Not at all. Genuinely had no idea. I swapped the weekend in Ayr last year, for a warmer climate the past few weeks so haven't kept up with anything really. Phone was away the majority of the time. Glad I did it because the only thing worse than sacking your manager after 1 league game is the absolute shite people post on pnb after it. 

Looks like brown has been well backed and has used it wisely to build a pretty good squad that is promising. It will be an interesting game on Saturday. It's technically your first test against one of the favourites I think? But we obviously have massive issues with not having a manager etc. Oor Scott Brown is better though tbh. 

17 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

How’s about you take Aiden McGeady and we beat you 5-0? And we throw in a bag of ‘brackets and cladding shit’. And a 2nd hand gilet.  Can I get a hoya?

Is he still there leeching money in his dual role ?

Looks like a costly 'fanfare' signing by Mathie that one.

44 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

No one knows how much we are paying him, the move was to be mutually beneficial, he would be learning the business side of football as well as continuing playing. 
He’s doing 1-2-1 coaching with players and keeping tabs on the loan players. I doubt he’d be close to being the “top” earner at Ayr. 

1 hour ago, Beastie Russell said:

I don't think he's on all that much of a basic wage to be honest.  

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

No one knows how much we are paying him, the move was to be mutually beneficial, he would be learning the business side of football as well as continuing playing. 
He’s doing 1-2-1 coaching with players and keeping tabs on the loan players. I doubt he’d be close to being the “top” earner at Ayr. 

Probably not this season I'd imagine.