Table topping Ayr V Manager less Raith

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Brown is paid £1000 a point and £500 per goal scored so he is better off. 

But Mark McKenzie is paid on a “bingo card” bonus basis.  He currently has 4 corners and a straight line on positions he has played.  Needs goalie and 5th sub for a full house.

Strange lack of discussion on this game.  2 of the better teams in the division and should be a decent game.

Obviously, most Rovers fans are a little preoccupied at the moment which is why our thread is a complete bin fire.

Starting to feel a bit more confident about this game now.  We already look pretty decent at the back and Hanlon being available again only strengthens that position.  We also have plenty of attacking talent even if we don't have a prolific goal scorer.  Couple that with an Ayr defence that probably still needs strengthening and there should be opportunities for us.

Obviously, Ayr have plenty of attacking talent too but I fancy us to edge a tight game.

I got to 37 games last year but missed both Ayr away games. Having never even seen us get a point at Somerset I think it might be a ground I just see us continually get beat at, forever.

On the other hand the "not appointing Liam Fox" morale boost is real. Smash and grab away win. 2-1. Hanlon late header to secure the points.

23 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

I got to 37 games last year but missed both Ayr away games. Having never even seen us get a point at Somerset I think it might be a ground I just see us continually get beat at, forever.

200.gif?cid=ff874017iqk21jk36dzicrwrx8mu

23 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

On the other hand the "not appointing Liam Fox" morale boost is real. Smash and grab away win. 2-1. Hanlon late header to secure the points.

Go Away GIF

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

istheir a live commentary for this game or just text updates

Raith TV posted audio commentary only.

Really looking forward to the game, bit more positivity about Rovers now. Good start defensively and with Jamieson in and Vaughan back we have options. Hope we test Ayr from wide areas.

Like most ganes this season could  go any way imaginable. 

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

No catering in terrace behind the goals for us apparently 😏

The club has become the first club in Scotland to introduce a Bring Your Own Pie policy to cut down on catering costs and litter.