Livi 🟡🟡 v. Morton 🔵⚪ 24-8-24

Distinct lack of interest in this, maybe because of the early-season break in the league...

... or maybe because most Morton supporters are expecting a routine defeat on a plastic midden from a team who would appear on paper to have a stronger squad than us.

Beyond that, Imrie v. Martindale should at least be interesting; as will the away support's reaction to their recently terminated love-hate relationship with Bonnie Prince Robbie (spoiler: we'll boo the big f**ker every time he touches the ball...).

Home win, 2-1.

Edited to add: how could I forget the return of the Jet? Doh...

Edited by The Ghost of B A R P

I will absolutely not be booing Muirhead.

I know he usually doesn't need any  encouragement to try hard to get it up former clubs - see his goal celebrations v Partick - but we also know that sometimes he turns up on a Saturday while he evidently cannot be arsed playing football and is worse than a man down. On the slim chance he's in one of those moods, I'll not be booing at risk of snapping him out of it.

Would quite like to see us score a league goal at some point.

Not in the country so missing this (will be watching Exeter City v Peterborough instead, hold me back). The pie is making me regret my timing even more. 

Genuinely can't remember who we have available, who's injured etc. Hopefully Martindale finds a way to properly utilise both Yengi and May (if he's fit enough), potentially an exciting partnership there. 

On 20/08/2024 at 16:14, LIVIFOREVER said:

2-1 Livi, Muirhead hattrick.

A pretty telling exposé of Livi’s ongoing reduction in standards. They downgraded the hat-trick to 2 goals.

Edited by Chippyminton

7 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

A pretty telling exposé of Livi’s ongoing reduction in standards. They downgraded the hat-trick to 2 goals.

I think he's suggesting that Muirhead will score all 3 goals in the game

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I think he's suggesting that Muirhead will score all 3 goals in the game

Well he has scored a few cracker goals for us, over the years, but canny remember him getting an own goal!

I stand to be corrected.

As with other posters, I think our best hope is an 0 v 0 draw. Went for 1 v 1 on the scores predictor maybe that's why I am near the bottom of the table in that thread. 

Edited by Paisley Ton
AI correction