Jermaine Jenas - Sacked - 'Inappropriate'

12 hours ago, Chripper said:

I watched the "coin" video.

In it he's either high of drink, drugs or he's suffering from mental health.

It's a parody of a tiktoker that uses the same patter.

Have a day off Sigmund

15 hours ago, Chripper said:

This is 2024, though. It's the generation of the mean spirit, so I'm not expecting any kindness towards him.

It's not the "cool" thing to do.

He could just be a c**t.

Heard a clip of his interview on the radio this morning . It's seems very different in tone to his "very upset, can't talk about it, I'm talking to my lawyers" interview yesterday.

Call me cynical but it comes over like he's been advised to own it and do the grovelling apology. Yesterday he sounded like a man disgusted at being pulled up about the behaviour.

5 hours ago, WullieBroonIsGod said:

Heard a clip of his interview on the radio this morning . It's seems very different in tone to his "very upset, can't talk about it, I'm talking to my lawyers" interview yesterday.

Call me cynical but it comes over like he's been advised to own it and do the grovelling apology. Yesterday he sounded like a man disgusted at being pulled up about the behaviour.

Aye, he's been caught bang to rights and somebody much cleverer than him is advising on damage limitation. He's done in the mainstream now but might pick up a job with Keysey and Gray.

He's apparently trying to shift the blame onto the BBC for getting shot of him.

Using the Huw Edwards scandal and the Strictly allegations as his ammunition.  Oh, that and the fact the BBC wouldn't let him apologise face to face with the two females that he's been accused of sending inappropriate texts to.

It looks like he's drinking piss in that coin video.  Either that or it's a 5 hour old pint that's flatter than my ex-birds chest.

19 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Using the Huw Edwards scandal and the Strictly allegations as his ammunition.  Oh, that and the fact the BBC wouldn't let him apologise face to face with the two females that he's been accused of sending inappropriate texts to.

GB News sports correspondent role awaits.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It looks like he's drinking piss in that coin video.  Either that or it's a 5 hour old pint that's flatter than my ex-birds chest.

Wash your mouth out. Beavertown is excellent stuff.

21 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

As ever context 

What were his texts 

Were they puctures of his willy,  or do you want to go out for a drink

On 23/08/2024 at 20:20, Chripper said:

This is 2024, though. It's the generation of the mean spirit, so I'm not expecting any kindness towards him.

It's not the "cool" thing to do.

What the f**k are you on about? Hahaha

On 25/08/2024 at 15:07, Loonytoons said:

3 hours ago, Binos said:

As ever context 

What were his texts 

Were they puctures of his willy,  or do you want to go out for a drink

If it was the latter, he would neither have been sacked nor remained reticent about the contents of the texts.

That doesn't conclude that it was the former either.

44 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

If it was the latter, he would neither have been sacked nor remained reticent about the contents of the texts.

That doesn't conclude that it was the former either.

Sore one for the "you can't even ask someone if they want to go for a drink these days" fantasists.