What is Arnold Schwarzenegger's best film?

What is Arnold Schwarzenegger's best film?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Is that the one where he survives falling out of a plane by landing on the roof of a car?

There are some shockingly awful CG alligators in that film, from what I recall.

Aye the CG alligators were brutal, but defo an enjoyable film, easy to watch and no real thinking needed

I think his first or second feature film role was in Robert Altman's The Long Goodbye, but I don't think he's credited and he doesn't have any lines so I can't claim that one.

Of the ones listed, there isn't one that I wouldn't sit and watch all the way through if I stumbled across it channel hopping. 

James Cromwell's an actor who doesn't get enough praise.

I really need to see LA Confidential again, which could only have been improved by Arnie turning up to help kick everyone's arse at the end.

Edit: just noticed that Eraser never got a Blu-Ray release in the UK. Outrageous.

Edit 2: Eraser director Chuck Russell also helmed Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (the one with the superhero kids in the asylum), the excellent remake of The Blob, and The Mask. That's an impressive and eclectic run.

Edited by BFTD