Dunfermline (Bottom) v Ayr (Top)

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If your argument is to make as many daft statements as you can to bore people from arguing back, or get them to the point they realise that the person is defending an indefensible position just not to lose what is already clearly lost, then congratulations. 

Still deflecting.

Apologies to those that have had this page of the thread spoiled.

2-1 Ayr.

Encouraging that the pars have made 3 signings in the last couple of weeks, not sure if the trialist (Craig Clay) will also sign after scoring in the reserve fixture midweek but any and all half decent reinforcements are welcome.

I'm hopeful Oluwayemi will become our starting goalkeeper soon but I suspect McPake will keep Mehmet in goals until his next blunder (shocked if he doesn't throw one in for Ayr on Saturday). Cooper seems to have a bit of energy about him although may take some time to get to match sharpness and Fogarty the new defender on loan from Birmingham seems to have a lot of promise so let's hope he's emulates Fagan-Walcott for us this season. 

Edited by Nat Weederburn

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

I mean, it came direct from one of his coaching staff

He employed a full time international sports analyst so don’t know who would say he done no analysis on teams and players and 2-0 Ayr on Saturday 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, Nat Weederburn said:

Encouraging that the pars have made 3 signings in the last couple of weeks, not sure if the trialist (Craig Clay) will also sign after scoring in the reserve fixture midweek but any and all half decent reinforcements are welcome.

I'm hopeful Oluwayemi will become our starting goalkeeper soon but I suspect McPake will keep Mehmet in goals until his next blunder (shocked if he doesn't throw one in for Ayr on Saturday). Cooper seems to have a bit of energy about him although may take some time to get to match sharpness and Fogarty the new defender on loan from Birmingham seems to have a lot of promise so let's hope he's emulates Fagan-Walcott for us this season. 

Hoping we might hear more on Clay today, no inside info just think something might happen later and with it being the natural media day for the club. If not then we should hear from the manager tomorrow.

I'd love to see Oluwayemi get the #1 shirt but like you I think he'll wait until Deniz next makes a blunder before dropping him. That may help Deniz and push him, however I'll believe that when I see it.

I know the actual window won't matter too much to us but I think we'll see two before the window closes and we play Ayr.

9 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Is he the model professional?

Think you can mould him into a good player?

If we were playing Raith on Saturday I might have had a Potts joke in there for John Potter but I've nothing... 🤣

2 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Anyone know if the game will be televised tomorrow or will there just be commentary (for overseas folk only)?

ParsTV definitely used to stream overseas, even before covid...I've used it and it was quite reasonable

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I couldn’t get any championship games at all last week on my iptv

I could only get some eyebleeding shite from grangemouth last week in terms of championship. In all seriousness, I think the COVID follow the ball streams are gone now and it depends whether your IPTV guys are hooking into club TV. Pars v grangemouth was on for example a few weeks ago when I was in Turkey but thankfully the efes was flowing.

1 hour ago, Frazd103 said:

I could only get some eyebleeding shite from grangemouth last week in terms of championship. In all seriousness, I think the COVID follow the ball streams are gone now and it depends whether your IPTV guys are hooking into club TV. Pars v grangemouth was on for example a few weeks ago when I was in Turkey but thankfully the efes was flowing.

I don't know if it was before or after covid, but I recall a deal with the gambling sites that they required some sort of feed for the top 2 divisions to play to overseas bettors

I definitely watched a few games on Bet365

SPFL website also offered streaming last season and they were all Pixellot by the looks of it...which is probably how the IPTV is getting it, no chance some random pirate in Gibraltar or wherever they are is buying or hacking into the ParsTV stream for the game...wouldn't be worth it

40 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

I don't know if it was before or after covid, but I recall a deal with the gambling sites that they required some sort of feed for the top 2 divisions to play to overseas bettors

I definitely watched a few games on Bet365

SPFL website also offered streaming last season and they were all Pixellot by the looks of it...which is probably how the IPTV is getting it, no chance some random pirate in Gibraltar or wherever they are is buying or hacking into the ParsTV stream for the game...wouldn't be worth it

Aye I get all that, but this season it's not been as easy to get the champ games on the IPTV and last week, and the horrible grangemouth game at home a few weeks before were clearly streamed off the club TV sites - both clearly headed up Pars TV and *grangemouth* TV. Just saying for whatever reason, pixellot not being picked up now as matter of course in Scottish champ as it was before.

It'll be on Pars TV to "overseas" subscribers but needs to be a month minimum sub. I watched a bit of the League Cup game v Forfar on a dodgy stream - not sure if it'll be on there tomorrow as Premier Sports were showing it on their website so I'm assuming that stream came via that.