Inverness v Queens

Another difficult away game gradually Inverness a building a decent squad .

We have to make sure we are not bullied like the Montrose game .

We again are going to be hit with injuries  and suspension last count expect 6  players to be out biggest miss is Brydon easily our best defender.

My biggest worry is our lack of a goal threat we just don't look like scoring yet have plenty of the ball .  

12 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Another difficult away game gradually Inverness a building a decent squad .

We have to make sure we are not bullied like the Montrose game .

We again are going to be hit with injuries  and suspension last count expect 6  players to be out biggest miss is Brydon easily our best defender.

My biggest worry is our lack of a goal threat we just don't look like scoring yet have plenty of the ball .  

Aye, already getting your excuses in?

Don't you Worry, you are almost guaranteed at least a point by the time you return back doWn the road.

Queens Will be massive favourites to Win this, their biggest game of the season.

13 minutes ago, The Black Flag said:

Aye, already getting your excuses in?

Don't you Worry, you are almost guaranteed at least a point by the time you return back doWn the road.

Queens Will be massive favourites to Win this, their biggest game of the season.

I wouldn't worry about Greenacres. Every game is a difficult one for him. Don't think I've seen any game threads started by him that claims otherwise. 

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The Big Daddy Dykes Derby.  It's just a pity there's a bald fraud on the left of the picture.

image.png.dedde7c967f0a0a7d3dff4d6089e6856.png

Barry Wilson was class even with us as an old man. 

3 hours ago, Dougie Mills said:

Reminds me of this random video on YouTube I found years ago 😂

3 hours ago, Buzz Killington said:

And people call us beige. Look at the rage 😎

Edited by 19QOS19

Very little point in this game being played. Another draw as we fail to create chances and any late chances we do create won’t go in followed by Big Dunc whinging about the ref or the pitch and us ‘dominating the game’. 

Copy and paste.

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Very little point in this game being played. Another draw as we fail to create chances and any late chances we do create won’t go in followed by Big Dunc whinging about the ref or the pitch and us ‘dominating the game’. 

Copy and paste.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Shall we just call it a 1-1 draw and we can all move on with our lives?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Would take that tbh. 

Aye, most Queens fans would take that (a draw), no worries.  We're powder puff up front so there's no way we'll be scoring freely this season.