Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

that’s another big mistake in a big game but yet you continually look past them just like you did with Tavernier

Why do you continually come out with stuff like this as if I don’t criticise Butland? I literally slated him for Kyogo’s goal at the time. 

9 hours ago, AJF said:

That is ridiculously easy. So much space and not even in the corner. Cerny and Butland horrible there.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Why do you continually come out with stuff like this as if I don’t criticise Butland? I literally slated him for Kyogo’s goal at the time. 

Must have missed that reading back the thread. You seemed to be much more upset by Beaton booking Jefte as if that was the biggest thing impacting your performance. However it’s a first for you, must have stung a little too

Edited by Jinky67

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Must have missed that reading back the thread. You seemed to be much more upset by Beaton booking Jefte as if that was the biggest thing impacting your performance. However it’s a first for you, must have stung a little too

Maybe cast your eye over the thread for the cup final, or the game at Ibrox  for Idah’s goals and you’ll see that I criticise him when it’s warranted.

You make it out as though I believe Butland can do no wrong, when in reality I do criticise him - I just think he is a good keeper. As I said, this all stems from my criticisms of Hart which you clearly haven’t gotten over.

11 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Not to mention the number of times his goals have bailed them out.

It's no coincidence Rangers title winning season came when contact with supporters was prohibited.

I think that was more down to Neil Lennon than anything else.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Maybe cast your eye over the thread for the cup final, or the game at Ibrox  for Idah’s goals and you’ll see that I criticise him when it’s warranted.

You make it out as though I believe Butland can do no wrong, when in reality I do criticise him - I just think he is a good keeper. As I said, this all stems from my criticisms of Hart which you clearly haven’t gotten over.

Mate you can keep circling back to this idea that there is something I need to get over if it helps you soothe the seethe you currently feel but I probably got the last laugh in that regard on Cup Final day, it’s not my fault Butland has continued to make a rip roaring c**t of himself since and since cost you Champions League Qualification and much needed points yesterday.

As a rival fan do I quite enjoy the irony of you putting him on a pedestal for him to turn out to be what I told you he is which is pretty average? Absolutely and ofc I’m going to take the opportunity to goad you a little about. 

But don’t blame me, blame Butland for making it too easy and throwing you under the bus and tbf it’s not just me that’s laughing at him today, it’s the entirety of Scottish football with the exception of Rangers fans which by judging by the videos clearly aren’t laughing.

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

People taking kids and prams along to see this. What a country. 

Had the result been reversed we would have witnessed identical scenes outside Celtic Park. We must always be aware that these two clubs and their entitled support are exactly the same !!