Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

3 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

They're scarcely morally 'adrift' when Celtic, a repugnant right-wing, cheerleader of 19th Century religious tribalism continue to spew their bile throughout Scottish society. 

I read that in my best Neil Oliver accent. 

22 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Aberdeen’s confidence will be sky high.  Winning does that.  

They have though beaten the teams that finished 10th and 11th last season by a single goal.  

And beaten Saints and Killie at home both after hard games on the Thursday night.  

So bad as Rangers are in comparison to Celtic I think it’s a stretch at the moment to suggest the Dons can finish second.  

Weekend after next will be very telling for Aberdeen and Rangers, and Dundee United as well, don’t think we’ve seen a team adjust to the top league like this since Livi in 01/02 season.

7 hours ago, Booker-T said:

Weekend after next will be very telling for Aberdeen and Rangers, and Dundee United as well, don’t think we’ve seen a team adjust to the top league like this since Livi in 01/02 season.

Sorry if I’ve been whooshed and this is just a cheap dig at rangers, but even if removing rangers this almost certainly isn’t true. 

22 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Thanks mate, I needed a laugh after the gubbing at the weekend. 

He's right, We're/I'm not one to lord it up just for the sake of of it.

Spoiler

GET IT F**KING UP YOU.

Edited by gannonball

23 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

They're scarcely morally 'adrift' when Celtic, a repugnant right-wing, cheerleader of 19th Century religious tribalism continue to spew their bile throughout Scottish society. 

Yeah I'm afraid your going to have to show your working here.

23 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

eta ....     of course they both need each other in order to survive.

They both need the rest of Scottish football to survive the same as every other club needs Scottish football to survive.

Unfortunately in our sorry shite state of running we have a tail (or in this case tails) wagging the dog 

On 02/09/2024 at 20:36, Karpaty Lviv said:

Aye. Lviv is fine, some pre planned black outs when the russians target the energy supplies like they did last week but apart from that everything works. I’m going to Kyiv soon and I’m slightly sceptical. 

if nothing else, experiencing an air alarm is one of the most telling I’ve ever had. 

Stay safe and keep us posted!

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Stay safe and keep us posted!

Thank you. 

Well this morning me and my partner were awoken by the rocket in Lviv, about 10km from where we are. Famous last words in my previous post indeed. Will take this to another thread, cheers!

On 03/09/2024 at 10:35, KnightswoodBear said:

Thanks mate, I needed a laugh after the gubbing at the weekend. 

Could be worse, we could have also developed a massive inferiority complex by referring to our titles by their number or proclaiming to be the worlds most successful team and painting it on our walls. 

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Could be worse, we could have also developed a massive inferiority complex by referring to our titles by their number or proclaiming to be the worlds most successful team and painting it on our walls. 

See you've still not developed anything approaching a sense of humour. 

2 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Well this morning me and my partner were awoken by the rocket in Lviv, about 10km from where we are. Famous last words in my previous post indeed. Will take this to another thread, cheers!

I have Ukrainian friends that I know via Taekwondo that are in Lviv and what he has been posting on instagram this morning is terrifying.

Stay safe fella