Ross County vs Dundee FC - 14/09/2024

2 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Looking forward to another great away day in the highlands. Arrive in Dingwall in time for The Mallard opening and enjoy many cold lagers is the order of the day.

Sexy Si winner please.

Thank you. 

96th minute!?

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Pints in shoes are worse.

Fortunately I'm not a Weegie so haven't had to do this, beer out of the appropriate glass vessels are the preference.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

96th minute!?

Not fussy mate, any sort of winner will do me. It’s Mrs MD’s first away game, she has attended dens a few times and not seen us get beat yet so counting on her as a good luck charm for the boys on Saturday! 

16 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Not fussy mate, any sort of winner will do me. It’s Mrs MD’s first away game, she has attended dens a few times and not seen us get beat yet so counting on her as a good luck charm for the boys on Saturday! 

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Don’t know why but I’ve a feeling things are going to click into place this weekend and we’re going to give County a bit of a doing, saying that I’ve never been mistaken for Nostradamus or the Brahan Seer 🤣

4 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

You on the Carnoustie bus? My young lads on it.

Thank you.

I don’t think our record really gives us a fair reflection of our points tally. Our sheets are as dirty as Katie Price’s chest - so I suspect we’ll throw a couple in as normal. Hale will score a worldie though. Have to start picking up points at home.

2-2.

On 13/09/2024 at 09:15, The Great Stagsby said:

I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this, as I'm taking along a Swiss friend who has NEVER SEEN COUNTY LOSE*. 2-1 County, with all the goals being scored by Hale and Murray.

*Nor, you know, PLAY. But whatever.

That's better than when I took my ex to her first County game, which was also against Dundee. 0-0 drawing in the cold and fog, Jailend resorting to taking the pish out of Dundee's exceedingly short full back.

As for today? Not confident at all. This is a decent Dundee side and we're relegation strugglers.