Week 1 🇧🇷

lichtie23

10 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Deshaun Watson is a fraud. Stealing a wage/salary 

Why I didn't pick the Browns to make the playoffs in the predictions thread. The Defense is solid, but Watson didn't look all that great when he did play last year, and it's been so long since he looked like a legit QB I can't see him ever getting that back.

21 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Dunno why the Seahawks don't just change back to that uni permanently. It's a classic, and the regular uni is one of the ugliest in the NFL.

Agreed. A horrible colour scheme.

36 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Dunno why the Seahawks don't just change back to that uni permanently. It's a classic, and the regular uni is one of the ugliest in the NFL.

superbowl-football (1).gif

47 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Have a feeling the Rams are going to upset the Lions here. 

Or not. I don't like this OT format. Both teams should have at least one possession imho. 

Edited by Swarley

Brady was pretty boring and lacking in charisma. Also there's something about his voice itself - it's kinda whiny.

I know it's early days, but replacing Greg Olsen with Brady looks like a terrible decision.

4 hours ago, bobbydazzler said:

Think he said "it's hard to get 10 yards in the NFL never mind 15 or 20" at least 5/6 times

Probably easier with deflated balls eh Tam?! 

12 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Ron Rivera will rot in hell for picking Emmanual Forbes Jnr in the first round when Christian Gonzalez was there.  

Hindsight shows his first round draft picking to be absolutely awful. 

Tbf there were more than a good few people who didn't agree with the Forbes pick at the time.