Queen's Vs' Smokie's

41 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

... but surely it's the plural form and not the possessive form, aye? ... or am I being seriously whooshed here? 😐

On 01/09/2024 at 12:35, Swarley said:

Can whoever creates the next match thread please return to the superfluous apostrophe format? Not that I'm superstitious but I've noticed a pattern so far. 

v Alloa - no apostrophes - draw

v Cove - apostrophes - win

v Annan - apostrophes - win

v Montrose - no apostrophes - loss

v ICT - no apostrophes - loss

😉

Big, big game for both clubs here, Arbroath will sense our weakness and see this as a real opportunity. Expecting a tougher challenge than we got from Annan.

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Difficult game.

That is my line .

No idea who is going to get us goals we look like we could play for weeks and not score .

Hopefully a fully fit squad but Cochrane will be suspended for this really could do with a win to get our season going.

Tough game for Arbroath. Been vast improvement in last 3 games since McIntyre got his jotters but chucked a 2-0 lead down in Dumbarton and then dominated Alloa and could not find the net. Weekend past more pleasing. 

There is a lot to like about us but still got work to do cause weaknesses still in that side, kind of league where everyone can beat everyone and I think we will fit right in because I think we are well capable but at same time have no real trust in us to get a result 😂

Maybe that’ll change over time but for time being just got to focus on trying to get off the mark in the league after the horrendous start we have had - not sure that’ll happen this week though. 

2 hours ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Could do with a tall, pacey, experienced striker with a GSOH that guarantees us at least 30 goals a season in before Friday.

^^^ Liking the GSOH requirement ... pretty essential to play for us tbf. 👍