Rock Bottom Pars v Not Much Better Rovers Friday 13th clash

15 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Absolutely, it was a wild decision to get rid of Murray. 

The guy obviously needs time to implement what he wants to do now though. Raith had a poor opening to the game anyway, but we don’t really know if they would have grown into it. Dunfermline obviously started with that intensity against us too, and then dropped off. 

His tactics won't work. Dunfermline where alot better from the off tonight but I'm not sure they even played that brilliantly tonight. It was a mixture of us being honking and them having a decent night. We made them look alot better than they where. 

I take nothing away from them with winning it. Deserved winners. 

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don’t think he’ll be as good an appointment for Raith as you think tbh.

I’m not remotely saying he’ll be a good appointment tbh. Just that you can’t write a new manager off after that game with the idiotic decision making from Murray. 

Who was it saying before that fans having a go at Barrowman after Livi match were idiots?

He has absolutely f**ked it. No way we go 4 losses from 5 and no goals on open play if we don't sack Murray.

Can have all the fancy hospitality areas you want but it you f**k it up on the pitch like we've now done then it means nothing.

7 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

It's obviously very early, but if they do end up sacking him surely whoever is making these decisions about the managerial position needs to go too?

It’s patently obvious the decision to sack Murray was a ridiculous one. Even if they thought he wasn’t the guy then make your move in the summer ffs.

Collins was third choice (at best?) and  I don’t think it’s remotely clear what they were looking for to begin with.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Good news for the wee team that the club badge is now featured prominently on the stand outside Starks Park.

Results on the pitch surely are secondary to that important move.

And they have some agricultural barn cladding glued to the building.

what have raith done to Stevenson, looked done by a very quiet KRH and was absolutely f**king raging at everyone, angry old man it seems.

Hanlon you can tell is class. Anyway lovely three points Sol Bamba would have enjoyed the clean sheet I’m sure

Proper Scottish championship derby match. Feisty, scrappy and the bigger team won.

Really positive performance from us. Special mention for 18 year old Sam Young making his first career league start at CB, he was excellent. Fogarty beside him looks a great player for this level.

Otoo and Hamilton in midfield were rocks. Wotherspoon had his best game for us, scoring a fantastic goal too.

Raith looked really poor. No idea how they’ve regressed so badly, so quickly. Their players don’t look happy at all. They were constantly shouting at each other.

Quite possibly one of the worst games of football, made worse by a moron being sent off for being a moron and watching their old codger get the better of our two older codgers most of the evening. Good goal from Wotherspoon, handed to him by Ross Matthews tackling no one and leaving all the space for him to run into.