Rock Bottom Pars v Not Much Better Rovers Friday 13th clash

1 minute ago, kdyteejay said:

Enjoy first division football Chubby.

The first division from 1975-2013 was the second tier you moron.

We will enjoy it I’m sure neiLL and Barrowman might get you down to the third tier 

I will never understand why players risk red cards in that position, there is a high probability he doesn’t score. Getting sent off must make it less likely to get a result rather than losing the first goal.

Clubs all have numbers and stats guys, surely they can drum into players getting sent off is worse than losing a goal.

It’s not prime Messi or Ronaldo or even Haaland, it’s Chris Kane, just as likely to hit the keeper or balloon it over the bar than score.  

Raith punting Murray to bring in Collins, who definitely their first choice*, is looking rather ill advised. Early days still of course, so could turn it round, but early signs are not good for them.

Such a relief to get a win again in the league, and all the sweeter for being against Raith.

*Jokes, everyone knows he was about 4th choice at best.

Absolutely delighted with that, we ended the first half poorly but we ran out deserved winners. Even before his goal it was the best I've seen Wotherspoon for us, while Kane was an absolute pest upfront. Lovely stuff. 

For Raith I'm absolutely baffled at how much they've regressed, players who looked good last season like Easton were beyond annonymous, while other players like Matthews and Dabrowski were actively really bad. On the other hand I thought Hanlon looked good. 

Was very funny seing Vaughan get bodied. 

3 minutes ago, basher brash said:

You played against 10 men for 75 minutes and the majority are claiming we are awful 😂😂😂😂 normal order resumed 

Go up Valente's and get yourself a black and white pudding supper. The Pars are back. 

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

To think when people made fun of the wee team for paying Stevenson and Hanlon’s pensions they brushed it off as jealousy.

Hideous to think the wages they’re stealing.

3 year deal for Hanlon as well, I think? Guy looks just as finished as Bene.

1 minute ago, CountryBumpkin said:

You know he's a Dundee United fan, right?

No idea I’m having a grand old night. I just know he clearly isn’t very interested in Scottish football using a 10 year old name for a division of football 😂