Rock Bottom Pars v Not Much Better Rovers Friday 13th clash

10 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Jeezo! 

Beat a 10 man side with a flukey deflection and a breakaway goal and they're world beaters. 😆

We'll still finish above Dunfermline comfortably this season but enjoy your huge win last night for what it is, I guess.

Delicious. You probably should be finishing well above us given the conservatory and pie money your man Barrowman has blown, so keep these predictions coming. 

And no world beaters here, just happy to get a win against a Rovers team destined for Premiership. Apparently. 

4 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Delicious. You probably should be finishing well above us given the conservatory and pie money your man Barrowman has blown, so keep these predictions coming. 

And no world beaters here, just happy to get a win against a Rovers team destined for Premiership. Apparently. 

If you play against 10 men and score deflected openers every week, you might just have a great season!

23 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Jeezo! 

Beat a 10 man side with a flukey deflection and a breakaway goal and they're world beaters. 😆

We'll still finish above Dunfermline comfortably this season but enjoy your huge win last night for what it is, I guess.

image.thumb.jpeg.0fd09462a93c0630eea6c73b8d96c5e5.jpeg

Certainly been a while since I've felt that pleased after a pars game, not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but positives to build on including possibly now finding a settled goalkeeper and backline despite their youthfulness. 

The cutting edge up front is still an obvious problem but it sounds like we're still on the lookout for a couple more players. Credit to McPake for finally seeming to move away from 3 at the back (hopefully for good...) which really didn't give us anything.

Hard to judge much from Raith given they were down to 10 for the majority of the game, but something did seem off as opposed to last season. However still early days with a new manager and I get the feeling all the championship sides will continue to be up and down all year 

17 hours ago, Irosshed and I was wrong said:

Reckon we'll absolutely ride them tonight and the Collins train will be rolling. Choo Choo.

17 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Yep, I'm also on this train 

trainwreck GIF

14 hours ago, Irosshed and I was wrong said:

Doubt he'll be needed Jamieson is getting off the mark today.

Did he play?

10 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

Shows the level these cu**s have dropped to that a win v an out of form, injury ravaged 10 men for 75mins is so celebrated. If it hadn’t been for the deflected goal then I reckon that was heading for nil nil

Behave. The celebration was fine and pretty tame, I actually expected it to be more after last season. Dry your f*cking eyes.

54 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Jeezo! 

See above. 

Just now, 101 said:

Missed Byrne kicking McCann

From where I sat in the Main Stand, it looked like he needlessly knee'd McCann in the head after the foul had been given and no wonder McCann wasn't happy

30 minutes ago, AWWP said:

From where I sat in the Main Stand, it looked like he needlessly knee'd McCann in the head after the foul had been given and no wonder McCann wasn't happy

Agree. I’m in the main stand too - it was a deliberate kick when McCann was on the ground. He actually stopped his run, then went back in to make sure he kicked the man on the ground. Typical shitebag behaviour, kicking a man on the ground, but running away when he’s up on his feet.

Only time all night Byrne even got close to a Pars player.

Daft wee digs aside, we looked like we were in for a hammering with 11 men on the pitch.

It's a tired old cliché, but the Pars looked a lot hungrier for the points. I think we'll be alright but complacency has been the downfall of many a good side.

Edited by Ebanda's Handyman Services

1 hour ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Daft wee digs aside, we looked like we were in for a hammering with 11 men on the pitch.

It's a tired old cliché, but the Pars looked a lot hungrier for the points. I think we'll be alright but complacency has been the downfall of many a good side.

In the sea with this conciliatory toned attempt at reasoned patter. 

15 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Absolutely, it was a wild decision to get rid of Murray. 

The guy obviously needs time to implement what he wants to do now though. Raith had a poor opening to the game anyway, but we don’t really know if they would have grown into it. Dunfermline obviously started with that intensity against us too, and then dropped off. 

A transfer windows too 😶

Still have the limited loan market but as said way back wild sacking a manager and not getting one in to a least getting some of the open transfer window.

Our soccer manager Rennie at least had a little new manager bounce before being utterly clueless.

5 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Jeezo! 

So salty.