The KVV/ Europa failures derby Saints v Killie 14/09/24

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

My head is fully f**king gone here. 

Absolutely fuming. 

The ref has missed Findlay's penalty claim. He's then booked Mandron and when he commits a blatant second yellow foul seconds later he's shat out of giving the red - Robinson subbing him off tells you everything. 

He's then missed Rooney fouling Vassell completely off the ball, fouling Watkins in the box, then kicking Vass on the ground with NO attempt to play the ball at all - a straight red all day long. 

The penalty he gives St Mirren is exactly the type Collum says shouldn't be getting given for proximity to the ball. 

Then with the benefit of VAR replays, he's just watched Joe Wright brush against Rooney and has somehow produced a red. 

Absolutely fizzing and don't think i can watch the rest of this. This should be a "players hauled off by McInnes" job.

You absolutely love to see it .

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely fuming. 

The ref has missed Findlay's penalty claim. He's then booked Mandron and when he commits a blatant second yellow foul seconds later he's shat out of giving the red - Robinson subbing him off tells you everything. 

He's then missed Rooney fouling Vassell completely off the ball, fouling Watkins in the box, then kicking Vass on the ground with NO attempt to play the ball at all - a straight red all day long. 

The penalty he gives St Mirren is exactly the type Collum says shouldn't be getting given for proximity to the ball. 

Then with the benefit of VAR replays, he's just watched Joe Wright brush against Rooney and has somehow produced a red. 

Absolutely fizzing and don't think i can watch the rest of this. This should be a "players hauled off by McInnes" job.

Alexa.  Show me Heads Gone. 

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely fuming. 

I'm sitting in a bar in Gran Canaria watching all this and chortling away at this total HG. Delicious. 

FWIW I don't think we have seen the last of the red card here. Still could go wrong if we are nit savvy here.

Edited by Billy Jean King

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

I'm sitting in a bar in Gran Canaria watching all this and chortling away at this total HG. Delicious. 

I'm out in Universal in Florida and checked on here to see what first half has gone like. Had to have a wee seat to fully enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I repeat

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

3 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

My God 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You absolutely love to see it .

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Alexa.  Show me Heads Gone. 

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

FWIW I don't think we have seen the last of the red card here. Still could go wrong if we are nit savvy here.

Absolutely drink it in lads, I'd be the same if it was other way round 🤣🤣

Glad to provide some half time laughs. I may be back in 45 to give you some more. 

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely fuming. 

Beautiful. Karma, my dear friend, for Armstrong in the ear of the ref and linesman every minute. Don't think there’s a Killie player on the pitch who hasn’t taken a dive at some point in that first half. 

7 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely fuming. 

Post of the season😂

6 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Absolutely fuming. 

...you forgot to mention when Vassell had the ball trapped between his legs and Rooney kicked the absolute shite out of him....free kick St Mirren, no VAR check, nothing to see here....🤭

Just now, Stan Bo said:

Just on the Mandron one. The first booking looked ridiculously soft with a Killie defender throwing himself to the ground holding his face, the ref absolutely bought it. The 2nd one is a yellow though....

Honestly didn’t notice any contact. If there was must have been minimal from the look on the Killie player as he paused then started to roll about. 

Mandron’s yellow looked very soft. His second foul was a definite yellow. It’s balanced itself out lads. Calm down.

As for the Rooney and Vassell incident, from where I’m sat, it looked like Vassell dived, trapped the ball between his legs and Rooney had a swipe to dislodge it. Looked like nothing much in real time to be honest.