Dundee United v them

20 minutes ago, Moonboot said:

I can't speak for the the Rangers fans but I can assure you that no United fan will be waving a union flag or singing 'Hullo, Hullo' from an area of the stadium called the Derry.

You're welcome.

dabflag2.jpg.95f58803a8f380d2e4027f90c47d0e2c.jpg

10 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

A 14 year old picture of some casuals is definitely representative of our support. 

That's the truth Bjorn. Vile racist fascist DAB's.😎

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If that's not Photoshop'd, then I agree that this is vile.

Have never seen anything like this at any United match, home or away.

22 minutes ago, Moonboot said:

If that's not Photoshop'd, then I agree that this is vile.

Have never seen anything like this at any United match, home or away.

Unfortunately not Photoshopped. Thought it was longer ago than 2010 @Gibby82, but no matter, it's an oddity that folk were daft enough to pose like that.

To the game, United fans should be more confident than normal given the opposition, but much better United sides have struggled against average Ibrox teams in the past, for a variety of reasons. Regarding the 'sell out', I'm thinking there will be quite a few empty seats, as some season ticket holders either give this fixture a body swerve, or have other commitments such as kids' football fixtures on Sundays.

9 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Unfortunately not Photoshopped. Thought it was longer ago than 2010 @Gibby82, but no matter, it's an oddity that folk were daft enough to pose like that.

To the game, United fans should be more confident than normal given the opposition, but much better United sides have struggled against average Ibrox teams in the past, for a variety of reasons. Regarding the 'sell out', I'm thinking there will be quite a few empty seats, as some season ticket holders either give this fixture a body swerve, or have other commitments such as kids' football fixtures on Sundays.

Yes, back to the game.

I think if we'd played them in the first or second game of the season we may have surprised them and that might have given us the edge but they'll now be well aware of the dangers we can pose them.

In saying that, they're really not that good and our guys have had a couple more weeks on the training ground to get to know each other better, get stronger and get sharper.

3-1 United, the Gers booed off!

Mon the Terrors!

14 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Went to watch the play-off final at the Millennium Stadium between Stoke and Brentford in 2002.  There was a banner similar to this in the stadium. The Utility and the Naughty Forty were in some sort of alliance at that time. I think the banner was an attempt at winding up the Soul Crew mob. Left Cardiff pretty quickly after the match as the atmosphere in the pubs was toxic.

11 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

This photo rears it's ugly head every so often. I "know" 2 of them in that photo (utter brain dead people) one of them Is a Dundee fan the other Is United 

Edited by Glen Scotia
Edit

5 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

If you're anti racism and fascism, I have some bad news about the guy in your avatar

I’m not sure if a guy in his advanced middle years who’s still living out his teenage angst on a footballing website will be too receptive.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m not sure if a guy in his advanced middle years who’s still living out his teenage angst on a footballing website will be too receptive.

Got you triggered though, you communist hypocrite.

Thank you.

Hope we don’t have any issues with playing Bajrami from the start, although we’ve already had the “he’s only had 1 session with us” spiel which makes me think he’ll start on the bench.

Cortes also had 60 minutes in a closed doors game too which would be a welcome return.

20 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Worst case scenario we’ll be fourth in table at end of the game.

I will savour every minute of this elevated position because I don’t know how long it will last for.

It’s a very strange table at the moment, our city neighbours are sitting in sixth spot despite having won only one game out of five!

Sevco's SLO wanted to help enhance the atmosphere at tomorrow's match:

https://x.com/RangersFCSLO/status/1834956952486531164

Only linking, not producing the whole X experience, but this quote made me laugh: "We remain committed to working with clubs throughout Scotland, to enhance fan experience for the benefit of the Scottish game."

Because being up to your knees in fe*ian blood and f*cking an old Argentinian gent enhances the fan experience for the benefit of the Scottish game.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Sevco's SLO wanted to help enhance the atmosphere at tomorrow's match:

https://x.com/RangersFCSLO/status/1834956952486531164

Only linking, not producing the whole X experience, but this quote made me laugh: "We remain committed to working with clubs throughout Scotland, to enhance fan experience for the benefit of the Scottish game."

Because being up to your neck in fe*ian blood and f*cking an old Argentinian gent enhances the fan experience for the benefit of the Scottish game.

I reckon we’ve missed a trick here. We should be selling bottles of fe*nian blood at the stadium.  £10 for a 250ml bottle.

We could get old blood from the transfusion service, get a priest to consecrate it and flog it on.

I will reduce my usual commission to 25% if the club adopt this brilliant idea.