Ross County vs St. Johnstone - Sat 21/9/2024

1 hour ago, forkboy said:

Hope you are proven very right.

Safe to say they've indeed proven it right. Arguably even worse. 

So many players just hoping something will happen instead of making it happen. 

30 mins so far proving everyone right who said Kirk should have been punted with Levein. It's like Davidson all over again. 

Please. Please. Kill me instead of making me watch this creatively dead side wallow about in a back 5.

Just play wingers and pray something comes of playing folk out wide and stretching play than this death by a thousand cuts sideways passing.

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

This ref is giving off severe vibes of giving an unbelievably soft penalty for a shirt pull or something at some stage.

I was going to say - we’ve seen this story before.  

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I was going to say - we’ve seen this story before.  

It’ll be completely arbitrary though. Two or three times he’s blown up when both players are pulling at each other in a completely 50/50 manner. 

Great chance there for us, first actual sight of goal.

How shit are Ross County btw. 

We've put in an all timer here in how shit we've been and they've still bottled it.

Struggle to believe we can be as bad as we were in that half, so great to be level at half time somehow.

There were a couple of warning signs before that equaliser. It felt like the team had switched off as it neared had time.

I'm still confident County can win this.

14 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Is Clark up top or in his ‘usual’ role? Guessing Cameron’s mistake was a shocker too? 

Union went 2-0 up in five minutes, so I think I made the right choice today. 

Maybe a bit further forward but Kirks been isolated at times. He's not done an awful lot at all tbh. Cameron tried to pass it blind in to midfield and straight to a County midfielder. 

Great goal for us to get at a point in the game where we'd completely conceded control. There were ten minutes or so there that were reminiscent of the second half at Easter Road.

Get one of the CBs off and get Carey on at half time. Maybe need Keltjens on for Matt Smith as well so you end up with Raymond and Keltjens either side of the back four, Carey and Wright on either wing and Holt/Sprangler CM.