Steelmen v Terrors Friday 20 September 19.45

54 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As others have said, when any match has been shown via the Premier Sports stream, and not a main match on one of their channels, they have been using the home team's commentary team.

It's only a minor thing but I find that utterly bizarre...you can understand it when there's dozens of group games but by this stage. Or you at least need to tell them to tone it down, putting out a 'neutral' broadcast of your tournament with two guys basically singing and cheering on one side seems highly unprofessional.

They surely have the tech where they could use the stream and overlay their own commentary on top...it's not like they need to find a new John Motson, freelance commentators are everywhere these days.

49 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

It's only a minor thing but I find that utterly bizarre...you can understand it when there's dozens of group games but by this stage. Or you at least need to tell them to tone it down, putting out a 'neutral' broadcast of your tournament with two guys basically singing and cheering on one side seems highly unprofessional.

They surely have the tech where they could use the stream and overlay their own commentary on top...it's not like they need to find a new John Motson, freelance commentators are everywhere these days.

It's not Celtic and/or Rangers. Premier Sports don't care.

36 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Do they use the club commentators with Sevtic games?

I think you already know the answer to that. Yes. Kenny Miller and John Hartson.

2 hours ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I quite enjoy the club commentary as you can hear the sheer joy of being a fan coming through, last night's late winner being a classic example. Also means a rest from the usual Rory with Michael Stewart boreathon.

Every time I go on holiday and United play a cup tie they are capable of winning, they lose.  This felt like it would be a forgone conclusion that Well would win.  Unfortunately I go on holiday a lot. Maybe I should stay home when we get cup ties.

Not for the first time this season United have fallen to stupid defending/late goals.  

Ach well.

20240920_182902.jpg