Qo'S vs' D'umbarton

Outcome   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/24 at 14:00

Aye the ref has been shit for both sides tbf. The new stand linesman has missed two blatant offsides as well. 

Orsi should have at least made Stewart work with his chance and Ruth has thankfully looked like the Ruth we had, missing an absolute sitter. 

For me I'd get Benji on for Cochrane and put him up near McIntosh and get Lyon further back where he's better at bossing the midfield. 

Though I'd imagine the folk who enjoy giving their own players abuse would rather we continue to be poor in the second half. 

3 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Certainly sounds that way. Queens fortunate to be leading at the break going by the stats/updates ...

Great first 15 and superb goal. Even 15 minutes but then should have been about 3 goals for Dumbarton if they could finish. Hos Ruth missed that point blank header I will never know! Crowd right to be unhappy with latter part of that half. Crazy short balls to nobody as midfielder instead of goalkeeper kicking out persistently getting us in trouble and Orsi has McIntyre on toast. 

Murphy needs to work out a better plan and ensure our players are on it for the second half or they will throughly deserve the disgruntled comments from the fans. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye the ref has been shit for both sides tbf. The new stand linesman has missed two blatant offsides as well. 

Orsi should have at least made Stewart work with his chance and Ruth has thankfully looked like the Ruth we had, missing an absolute sitter. 

For me I'd get Benji on for Cochrane and put him up near McIntosh and get Lyon further back where he's better at bossing the midfield. 

Though I'd imagine the folk who enjoy giving their own players abuse would rather we continue to be poor in the second half. 

That last paragraph is just arrant nonsense. I can’t think of anyone who enjoys abusing players. We are just frustrated and want them to win. 

For 20 minutes or so Queens absolutely bossed that. Then they just dropped out the game completely, we took control and it looked like you could see the Queens players going into themselves a bit. Gifting us the ball on the edge of the box a good few times.

It's been very much like last week for the last 15 minutes or so of the half. We've had all the play, most of it in Queens half. And Ross Stewart hasn't really had a save of note to make.

Statistically we must be due to score at some stage soon. Our current conversation rate must be closing in on 1 in 40 shots or something.

Just now, HighlandQueen said:

That last paragraph is just arrant nonsense. I can’t think of anyone who enjoys abusing players. We are just frustrated and want them to win. 

The ones sat around me would prove you wrong. Every week it's the same. Just a bit more aggressive this weekend. 

10 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

I'm fed up of reading, "Fires wide" in the updates. f**k sake.

I'm not there but it seems like we're doing as well in front of goal as last week. 

Eta I make it 31 shots since we last scored.

Screenshot_20240928_163437_Scores.jpg

Edited by microdave