🔵⚪️St Johnstone v The Biggest Capitalist Institution in Scottish Sport⚪️🤢

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, I'm not angry or that, it just seemed like a really poor Celtic side.

Zaluska in goals, Efe Ambrose in defence, Adam Matthews at right wing, Boerrighter on the left, Kayal/Johansen in the middle then Balde/Pukki up front.

It's probably as bad a line up as you've put out in the last decade.

Balde was a long line of shite 'punts' we took on obscure strikers, him and Bangura were particularly terrible though. Pukki I thought could be used as a ten but looked so timid and slow to be used any further forward. I thought there would be no chance he could ever tear it up in the physical championship as a striker.

16 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Zaluska in goal Foster rested Abmrose was that F**king awful that you signed him Adams was an ok full back. Kayal and Johansen were very good and both went on to play in the English Premiership Puki also went on to play in the English premiership I will concede that Balde was awful

I do not have to go back a decade. Have a look at the line up against Falkirk last week

I'm aware some Celtic fans have this weird defensive chip on their shoulder, but it's really not that deep m8. Just a lot of those players seem of a lower standard than what you've had recently and it was surprising to remember how bad your line up could be.

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Balde was a long line of shite 'punts' we took on obscure strikers, him and Bangura were particularly terrible though. Pukki I thought could be used as a ten but looked so timid and slow to be used any further forward. I thought there would be no chance he could ever tear it up in the physical championship as a striker.

I don't even remember Balde tbh 😂

It seemed like a really weird period of Celtic team where the standard felt kind of low but there were standouts. Did that change with Rodgers or what?

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm aware some Celtic fans have this weird defensive chip on their shoulder, but it's really not that deep m8. Just a lot of those players seem of a lower standard than what you've had recently and it was surprising to remember how bad your line up could be.

Point taken 

Was that game the 3-3 just before the cup final?  I’d probably settle for that score today.

Stevie May missed a first half penalty and was subbed at half time due to a knock if that’s the same one. We were 3-1 down and scored 2 late goals to draw.

Think I’d stick with 3 centre backs today and play Keltjens at left wing back if Raymond is struggling. 

Obviously there’s always a chance things go tits up and you get an absolute pumping, but I’m hopeful Celtic won’t expose our aerial weakness at the back so we can keep them passing it in front of us.

The big challenge is being able to do anything with the ball on the occasions we manage to get hold of it to take pressure off the defence.

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Obviously there’s always a chance things go tits up and you get an absolute pumping, but I’m hopeful Celtic won’t expose our aerial weakness at the back so we can keep them passing it in front of us.

I suspect they'll ignore our aerial weakness in defence and go for our ground weakness in defence tbh.

52 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Was that game the 3-3 just before the cup final?  I’d probably settle for that score today.

Stevie May missed a first half penalty and was subbed at half time due to a knock if that’s the same one. We were 3-1 down and scored 2 late goals to draw.

Think I’d stick with 3 centre backs today and play Keltjens at left wing back if Raymond is struggling. 

The big challenge is being able to do anything with the ball on the occasions we manage to get hold of it to take pressure off the defence.

Yes Scott Brown who I do not remember then Michael O'Halloran 

Edited by Bacchus

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, I'm not angry or that, it just seemed like a really poor Celtic side.

Zaluska in goals, Efe Ambrose in defence, Adam Matthews at right wing, Boerrighter on the left, Kayal/Johansen in the middle then Balde/Pukki up front.

It's probably as bad a line up as you've put out in the last decade.

The guy is as thick as a loaf.

Just constant entitled Celtic da cringe with zero self awareness.

That line up is utter f**king dung.