Todays scores 28/9

59 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Agree, team selection baffling again, no width and 3 no 10s on the park.No Lafferty and Gary McCann not getting a sniff.

Murdie tried to get rid of Gary in his last season at Pollok, so surprised 3 years later Gary remained with you over the summer.

As for surprising selections and posted earlier, subs left too late, that’s a bit of a hallmark. 
There will be lots of managers sniffing around the JB job just waiting for the moment they make another change. That’s a lot of pressure on Murdie that I doubt he can handle. 

51 minutes ago, BurghLoyal said:

Worst performance this season for Burgh. Not a clue what we were trying to do today.

Give me 11 guys out on the pitch battling for 90 minutes for one another over maybe the Burgh 4 or 5 who do so.  The rest at your club are mercenaries alongside your newly found fans who will return their red and white shiney scarves to the catalogue in due course under a refunded never been worn 😁

34 minutes ago, Mine Man said:

Same old pish about money, playing for the jersey as well. You deserved the win and agree our bench was silent.

The evidence was clear to see today,  75 % of the players would not be there if there was no cash.   For a team with so many “good” players not one of them showed up today, whether that’s down to management or the players just going through the motions remains to be seen.  

5 hours ago, beithboy said:

The evidence was clear to see today,  75 % of the players would not be there if there was no cash.   For a team with so many “good” players not one of them showed up today, whether that’s down to management or the players just going through the motions remains to be seen.  

They'll be next darvel