Aberdeen v Hearts - Sunday 6th Oct - 3pm

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Nice to see a referee taking a stand on time wasting. 

Aside from shiting himself in not sending off Billy Bunter, Beaton was fine.

What a state for a professional footballer Shankland is 

And that’s why he’ll only ever play for someone like Hearts 

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Hearts could have had three red cards today. Shankland could have been sent off three times alone.

I mean you can't get sent off more than once. 

I thought he was pushing it first half.  None of the fouls were particularly bad but I don't think he should have been making them. 

We had a decent number of petty fouls.   It wasn't exactly a dirty game though

3 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I mean you can't get sent off more than once. 

I thought he was pushing it first half.  None of the fouls were particularly bad but I don't think he should have been making them. 

We had a decent number of petty fouls.   It wasn't exactly a dirty game though

😞

Screenshot_20241006-200704.png

54 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Disappointed in you KingJoey

Please get the facts right

6th Oct, 19 points AND a game in hand 👌 

Didn’t want to rub it in, and we usually lose our games in hand.

17 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

The Office Thank You GIF

I don’t actually buy this. They pressed us and we made errors, we have done that to sides so far this season. It’s a subjective position but I don’t think we can just say we made errors and hearts had nothing to do with it. 

Im not worried that we ceded possession and tried to hit on the break after going ahead, but it felt like we lost control of the situation. Hearts defended really well against our transitions imo and had us a bit rattled.

But they were wasteful, and they did absolutely collapse through their own stupidity.  

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Nah There was literally no reason to send him off, as detailed by a referee in thread.There may have been cause to send off Palaversa but regardless it would have been bullshit imo.

Giving Palaversa a straight red for a (potentially) cautionable offence when he hadn’t been booked would have been bullshit, I agree. 

27 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It's no 1984 folks.   Me observing that Aberdeen are carrying luck in their wins and should continue to ride it while it's running for them is not hate speak.

As I said - you contribute to your own luck.   But if Aberdeen continue to play as they have the last few games then there will come a time when deflected shots loop over the bar, where Molloy will get a red card for pulling down Simon Murray and where somebody will take the big chances.  You might even get a run of them

Aberdeen are having a great season and fair play.   We've been mostly dreadful but we won't concede every shot on target every week.   Well, hopefully .

Raging/obsessed with the 80s. Standard Jambo.

You should focus your energy on catching Hibs 

18 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aberdeen slagging Shankland's shape when Duk ran on with two ham houghs up his shorts. 

Mmm, which one contributed more to the game ?

The one with a game winning assist or someone who could have had three red cards and missed two sitters 😂

Edited by Sheep62

1 minute ago, Sheep62 said:

Mmm, which one contributed more to the game ?

The one with a game winning assist or something one who could have had three red cards and missed two sitters 😂

No place for hypocrisy surely.

If what they contribute is the issue that's fatty Duk's first goal or assist since March. 

Shankland has done a wee bit more. 

12 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

No place for hypocrisy surely.

If what they contribute is the issue that's fatty Duk's first goal or assist since March. 

Shankland has done a wee bit more. 

So you really aren't aware that DUK hasn't played this  season 

Jesus, talk about being blinkered

Your name sake Stevie clearly had better vision 

Duk in twenty minutes or so on the pitch today has contributed to winning our team more points than Five Heids has in EIGHT league games this season 

P.S nineteen points, a game in hand and eighteen goals difference.

Suck it up loser 

Edited by Sheep62

50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I don’t actually buy this. They pressed us and we made errors, we have done that to sides so far this season. It’s a subjective position but I don’t think we can just say we made errors and hearts had nothing to do with it. 

Im not worried that we ceded possession and tried to hit on the break after going ahead, but it felt like we lost control of the situation. Hearts defended really well against our transitions imo and had us a bit rattled.

But they were wasteful, and they did absolutely collapse through their own stupidity.  

We literally gave them two sitters from basic errors that were nothing to do with being pressured, though.