Arbroath v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

So Inverness is twinned with the towns or cities of Augsburg (Germany) and La Baule-Escoublac (France) and have been for many years, if you never knew. So have Montrose and Forfar been twinned with towns.

I don't see Arbroath twinned with any towns or cities around the world, not real ones anyway.

I see Bill Drummond has been keeping himself busy???

from wikipedia -

The town was twinned with "THE HADDOCK THAT NEVER GOT SMOKED" by the Intercontinental Twinning Association in July of 2024 following a short email exchange with Bill Drummond, commemorative signage is due to be deployed later in the year.

51 minutes ago, The Black Flag said:

So Inverness is twinned with the towns or cities of Augsburg (Germany) and La Baule-Escoublac (France) and have been for many years, if you never knew. So have Montrose and Forfar been twinned with towns.

I don't see Arbroath twinned with any towns or cities around the world, not real ones anyway.

from wikipedia -

The town was twinned with "THE HADDOCK THAT NEVER GOT SMOKED" by the Intercontinental Twinning Association in July of 2024 following a short email exchange with Bill Drummond, commemorative signage is due to be deployed later in the year.

Tbf it feels like as caley fans we are the ones right now on the last train to transcentral

12 hours ago, The Black Flag said:

from wikipedia -

11 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Tbf it feels like as caley fans we are the ones right now on the last train to transcentral

3 hours ago, The Black Flag said:

Its grim up north

Guid QOS fan is Bill, right good lad ... burn the bucks Bill, burn the bucks ...

Edited by Otis Blue

8 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Sadly, we cant afford to sign full time players while simultaneously holding out the begging bowl.

No begging bowl here, we are using the 2015 Scottish Cup

Edited by bdu98196