Celtic v Aberdeen 19th October

To be fair “being a dirty player” comes way down the Celtic greeting list compared to “they have the luxury of no European games” and “our players had come back from all over the world”. (7 Dons on international duty btw)

If Celtic had shown us more respect they would have won. They thought they could play like a training game and waltz it at 2 - 0.

That arrogance is instilled throughout the team by the shiny faced weirdo. It's not a good arrogance either, it's why they can't play better teams. That's why he's pathetically mewling about Europe and internationals. 

Disappointed not to win, but happy enough with the draw. The sour grapes are making it feel more like a win though. 

47 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The original point was semi serious in any case. The way he plays isn’t that dissimilar to scott brown, who was hero worshipped for a decade at Celtic park. If he did his job, you were going to hate him. 

Fair enough. And I agree, you do need players like Nilsen and Brown at times.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

I haven’t got time to seethe. I’m too busy watching replays of Sivert Heltne Nilsen attempting to tackle someone. 

It's all going to be ok mate. Don't worry.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Can’t we just call it a draw and be friends?

Only after 15 mins injury time.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Anyone reading this thread would think the sheep got pumped yesterday. 
Dour faced oddballs. 

After just reading the thread it's a very strange mentality,they have very little confidence in their team yet they still haven't lost a game this season,losing a game could send them over the edge M8.

"Folk want a challenge and then complain when we get one ffs."

Someone with a bit of sense.

"We need tested in Scotland to get better in Europe, we've all said it. The sheep tested us and we got a performance that we see in Europe."

And another

Edited by Jacksgranda

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Kerrydale Street is a mixture of condescending pish and "we wuz robbed" pish.

So just pish, basically.

And yet you have done nothing but post about it for almost 24 hours 😂

Why are you more interested in what’s happening on KDS than enjoying and talking about your teams performance? Bit odd mate 

Even I haven’t looked on KDS 😂

Edited by Jinky67

Distractions of Europe? 

Here was me thinking Celtic had the biggest budget in Scottish football, the best pool of players in Scottish football and love lording those facts over us diddies.

What happend to the old mantra of onl taking it one game at a time?

I must admit that despite thinking that Aberdeen had not played anybody of note yet (you can only beat what is put in front of you) they did surprise me yesterday.  At 2-0 i gave them even less if a chance. Just goes to show what a decent manager and confidence does.

Mind you, hope they fall flat on their faces when we visit next week 😉