Celtic v Aberdeen 19th October

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Anyone reading this thread would think the sheep got pumped yesterday. 
Dour faced oddballs. 

4 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

I live in the present David, not the 80's like most Dons fans.

Just need "toaster" for a full house

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

So in what way haven’t we been dominant domestically? 

We won the league by a slightly larger margin than the season before and the start to this season has been better than Anges 2 seasons. 

So what are you actually basing this on? 

Standing still, St Brendan has done nothing in taking this squad forward,we're in the same place since hes been here.

2 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Standing still, St Brendan has done nothing in taking this squad forward,we're in the same place since hes been here.

So still domestically dominant then 😂

What step were you expecting us to take domestically that would improve on previous seasons? Is the 100 point barrier necessary to satisfy you? 

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So still domestically dominant then 😂

What step were you expecting us to take domestically that would improve on previous seasons? Is the 100 point barrier necessary to satisfy you? 

Wait a minute here Jinky, Are you happy with  domestic dominance with or without St Brendan or do you want more from this guy?

Just now, willywastecoat said:

Wait a minute here Jinky, Are you happy with  domestic dominance with or without St Brendan or do you want more from this guy?

Are you looking for European dominance, wee willie? No self respecting player(s) that would move Celtic on in a European sense, would be seen dead playing in the SPFL. You are as good as you are ever going to be.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Are you looking for European dominance, wee willie? No self respecting player(s) that would move Celtic on in a European sense, would be seen dead playing in the SPFL. You are as good as you are ever going to be.

With a perennially naive manager in charge, they’ll never do anything of substance in Europe.

Flat track bully FC 

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In both times, he has took over a squad that has already been built by the previous manager and done nothing with it David,being on top and staying on top are to different things.

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I have just emailed the club regarding arrangements for the open top bus. I will follow up here when I have confirmation. 

Cancelled due to the fact we held training sessions instead of competing in Europe during the international break. 

9 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

In both times, he has took over a squad that has already been built by the previous manager and done nothing with it David,being on top and staying on top are to different things.

Luckily, all us diddies want is for Celtic to be as pish as possible.

20 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I have just emailed the club regarding arrangements for the open top bus. I will follow up here when I have confirmation. 

A right dour looking bunch.