Todays scores 12/10

27 minutes ago, ATFC said:

246 unfortunate souls at Rob Roy yesterday according to their own Twitter. 

KRR have done things the proper way with gateman taking note of paying pundits and announcing officially don't think any other club in west do this in the west regularly other than pollok.

Early round cup ties this time of year attendances are always tricky to predict. 

With lesser travelling support in first division league attendances announced .. 

Renfrew 833

Blantyre 423

Kilbirnie 359

Arthurlie 380

Petershill 416

Pretty sure the fortunate fans who once again get to see own team play in hometown after so long will be more than happy with that. 

😊😊😊

Edited by Parkranger

2 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

KRR have done things the proper way with gateman taking note of paying pundits and announcing officially don't think any other club in west do this regular.

Clydebank's can be found here: https://www.clydebankfc.co.uk/matches.php?

They try and keep track of away games as well and has a decent archive of attendances since the WoSFL started.

Pollok are meant to be good at keeping track, just not sure how much of that is online or just in their programme.

28 minutes ago, Parkranger said:

KRR have done things the proper way with gateman taking note of paying pundits and announcing officially don't think any other club in west do this in the west regularly other than pollok.

Early round cup ties this time of year attendances are always tricky to predict. 

With lesser travelling support in first division league attendances announced .. 

Renfrew 833

Blantyre 423

Kilbirnie 359

Arthurlie 380

Petershill 416

Pretty sure the fortunate fans who once again get to see own team play in hometown after so long will be more than happy with that. 

😊😊😊

It's not a massive crowd yesterday but it was a horrible day of weather that probably knocked about 25.percent off every game. There were less at the Talbot game than there would have been on a more pleasant afternoon. 

I'm going to withhold my praise for rob roy playing in Kirky as that's sort of what they're meant to be doing. 

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Clydebank's can be found here: https://www.clydebankfc.co.uk/matches.php?

They try and keep track of away games as well and has a decent archive of attendances since the WoSFL started.

Pollok are meant to be good at keeping track, just not sure how much of that is online or just in their programme.

Same as Clydebank, Pollok have them alongside the match result and generally tweet it the next day with a crowd shot:

https://www.pollokfc.com/fixtures-and-results/

https://x.com/pollokfc/status/1845443096336605473

51 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Same as Clydebank, Pollok have them alongside the match result and generally tweet it the next day with a crowd shot:

https://www.pollokfc.com/fixtures-and-results/

https://x.com/pollokfc/status/1845443096336605473

In years past I remember looking and some match reports would have attendances and others wouldn't it. That seems new, and a nice new addition. As the seasonal archives have the same format but none of the attendances filled in.

9 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

In years past I remember looking and some match reports would have attendances and others wouldn't it. That seems new, and a nice new addition. As the seasonal archives have the same format but none of the attendances filled in.

There is a note of previous seasons attendances but it is mostly stuck in the match information pages. Added it somewhere more visible this season as we know it interests a lot of people and to be honest, our numbers have been excellent so far this season considering none of the biggest fan bases have come yet so we wanted to highlight that. 

10 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

There is a note of previous seasons attendances but it is mostly stuck in the match information pages. Added it somewhere more visible this season as we know it interests a lot of people and to be honest, our numbers have been excellent so far this season considering none of the biggest fan bases have come yet so we wanted to highlight that. 

Imagine our attendances if we actually were in contention to win something after a pretty barren last 16 years!Our support is incredibly loyal.

Edited by Lokloyal

Can anyone tell me what happened to Maryhill on Saturday ?

I'm a Sons man  and have a wee soft spot for the Hill but an 8.0 gubbing is a bit much, the day before I was even thinking maybe a shock was on the cards against Cumbernauld Utd, and shock it was.
Not the best result going into a another cup tie against a Forth team who are 6 places below the Hill.

Anyone at the game last Saturday?

2 hours ago, ItsGoneBust said:

Can anyone tell me what happened to Maryhill on Saturday ?

I'm a Sons man  and have a wee soft spot for the Hill but an 8.0 gubbing is a bit much, the day before I was even thinking maybe a shock was on the cards against Cumbernauld Utd, and shock it was.
Not the best result going into a another cup tie against a Forth team who are 6 places below the Hill.

Anyone at the game last Saturday?

Check out the comment by a Maryhill fan in the Division 2 topic.

On 12/10/2024 at 21:01, postiechels86 said:

Eglinton 0-1 Bo’ness Utd

5 leagues between the sides and it took a 90th minute winner for the away side to progress

The Eglinton goalkeeper was outstanding, they kept their shape well and defended strong as a team. 

The managers will be proud of the valiant effort against a strong Bo'ness United side.  

19 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Imagine our attendances if we actually were in contention to win something after a pretty barren last 16 years!Our support is incredibly loyal.

It's absolutely a fanbase that would grace a higher tier

2 hours ago, Eadie is God said:

Thought you were going to say grace a nursing home 😂

Only joking Pollok’s support has held up well.

Be great to reward the fans with some silverware again sometime this century !!

On 14/10/2024 at 08:47, paul-r-cfc said:

Highlighting it also shows potential sponsors what sort of appeal we have, good work