Rovers v Spiders

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Does ferrie play like prime buffon against anyone else in the league or is it just us? Very good 'keeper at this level. 

He really is excellent. No surprises he’s been in team of the year the last 2 seasons, even when we were garbage for large parts of last season 

Dont ask Morton fans about him though

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Does ferrie play like prime buffon against anyone else in the league or is it just us? Very good 'keeper at this level. 

He's been in the Championship team of the year for the past two seasons, which really does represent how good he is and players around the league who face him every week obviously agree!

18 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That’s a f**king handball at the end. Between conceding from a ridiculous deflection nearly every week and not getting stonewall penalties multiple times this season, we’ve all the luck and hallmarks of a side in a relegation battle. I’ve seen Euan Murray penalised for handball for that exact motion that we didn’t get today. Nae wonder the players are f**king fuming. 

Yer starting to sound like Rangers 😂 penalties , pitches , injuries, ref's,............................. 😄 

20 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Happy to do a charity bet on us not being in the same league next season if you are tazz?

No thanks, you are not trustworthy , the info you gave  me on replica shirt sizes were just lies. But i already knew that, you were just being WIDE . So i will decline the offer. Enjoy the relegation fight 🖕

41 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

No thanks, you are not trustworthy , the info you gave  me on replica shirt sizes were just lies. But i already knew that, you were just being WIDE . So i will decline the offer. Enjoy the relegation fight 🖕

Im fat these days so sizing is never an easy thing 🤷 at least I haven't twice shat out of a charity bet with you though 🫣

23 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

After reviewing highlights…

Very soft penalty we got

Why was Kev diving so early for an off target flaffed shot? Another goal this season I’m chalking up to keeper error.

The ‘handball’ at end? I don’t want these ones to be given as handball, as a fan..sucks we didn’t get it but feel it’s the correct decision so longs it is consistent throughout league this season. The defender is making an honest attempt at legally blocking the ball and football players aren’t  penguins, his arms have to be  somewhere.

Easton was an idiot and has let his colleagues and fans down. Hope he learns from it.

Agreed, that should have been classed as an own goal. Thst initial shot wasn't on target 

Watched the highlights this morning and the penalty that we got was probably a dive and the decision at the end should have been a penalty. (I base this on us conceding a penalty in the Play Off Final last season in similar circumstances).

Honestly didn't think either team did enough to deserve a win on Saturday. We knocked the ball about a bit but didn't really have that cutting edge up front. Raith created more chances but were absolutely hopeless at putting them away. Instead of greeting about a 50/50 penalty decision Rovers fans should be directing their ire at Hamilton for having the freedom of the QP box and blazing over from 8 yards. 

Thought the Raith penalty was soft at the time and replays don't change my mind of that, and we scored from a hopeful long range shot with a wild deflection. Fitting of the game imo. 

For QP, our defence & Ferrie dealt well with the pressure, and Evans & Drozd looked good off the bench. Despite their league position, going to Raith and leaving with a point is a very good result. 

And finally, a massive LOL and GIRFUY to Dylan Easton for being a petulant wee shite. It absolutely was a foul on Ryan Duncan, and he threw a wee temper tantrum then mouthed off to the ref for no reason. Saves some of his biggest howlers for playing us and I appreciate the effort. 

All football fans are inherently biased towards their own team when it comes to decisions made by referees but there’s a lot of QP fans who must struggle to see with the heavy tint on those Queens-tinted specs if they think that’s not a penalty at the end. 

11 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

All football fans are inherently biased towards their own team when it comes to decisions made by referees but there’s a lot of QP fans who must struggle to see with the heavy tint on those Queens-tinted specs if they think that’s not a penalty at the end. 

C'mon now buddy. How many soft pens a game do you guys need to win?  If that was given it would have been very very harsh.  Your problem is not poor refereeing decisions, it is not taking your chances.

14 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Not sure why anybody would want to deny that the referee got the decision wrong, it's objectively much funnier that he did. I also think we should've had a penalty earlier in the half though so it isn't exactly the miscarriage of justice a lot of Raith fans are making it out to be.

The penalty we got was a stick on and rightly given and the second claim should have been a penalty and wrongly not given

However,that didn,t cost us points,missing chances did and of course the sclaff of a shot  going wide and taken a big deflection ending up in the onion bag for the equaliser.