Rovers v Spiders

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I thought it was a yellow, followed by a straight red tbh. 

That's the way it looked to me, but having seen the highlights, it would appear to be two yellows. The confusion arose from that f**kwit not even managing to show the cards in the correct order - he flashed the red first then the yellow.

Handball looks exactly like one Euan Murray was penalised for recently, maybe in the playoff final actually? 

Got a feeling I'm maybe being a wee bit harsh but what is Hanlon doing for their goal? It looked as if he was half turning his back just letting it deflect off him.  Would give a less experienced player the benefit of the doubt but c'mon man.

12 minutes ago, Starksdynamo said:

Got a feeling I'm maybe being a wee bit harsh but what is Hanlon doing for their goal? It looked as if he was half turning his back just letting it deflect off him.  Would give a less experienced player the benefit of the doubt but c'mon man.

I think Hanlon was involved in all the deflections we've had.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

It did just look like a standard shoulder challenge, so I can see why he would be annoyed. Did it look a foul from your end?

If it was just a second yellow then there was more of a delay than usual in that type of situation in getting the red out.

image.png.8e94fe0b02b6eb7a715d28f6f7d2b03b.png
Maybe my eyesight's going but that does look like Easton's hands are on Duncan

It's not like it wins yous much anyway mind, only a big deal because of the tantrum

I thought we looked ok in patches today without ever looking particularly dominant for any length of time. Queen's Park are obviously much higher in the league than us but I didn't think they played well, apart from Ferrie who had an excellent game in goals.

Random thoughts

Although I've not been impressed with him in previous games I thought Jamieson played well, without ever looking like scoring. 

Chronic lack of goals is a big problem, still only 6 goals in the league, all at Stark's Park and half of those have been penalties. Jack Hamilton has played pretty well the last few games but it's clear he isn't the answer up front, unless he is part of a duo. We desperately need Vaughan back or home that the new guy is our version of Dipo.

Our home form isn't actually that bad (2 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat), if we can start picking up some points on the road (zero so far) we should be clear of the relegation area, don't see us challenging for anything in the top half though.

After reviewing highlights…

Very soft penalty we got

Why was Kev diving so early for an off target flaffed shot? Another goal this season I’m chalking up to keeper error.

The ‘handball’ at end? I don’t want these ones to be given as handball, as a fan..sucks we didn’t get it but feel it’s the correct decision so longs it is consistent throughout league this season. The defender is making an honest attempt at legally blocking the ball and football players aren’t  penguins, his arms have to be  somewhere.

Easton was an idiot and has let his colleagues and fans down. Hope he learns from it.

5 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

After reviewing highlights…

Very soft penalty we got

Why was Kev diving so early for an off target flaffed shot? Another goal this season I’m chalking up to keeper error.

The ‘handball’ at end? I don’t want these ones to be given as handball, as a fan..sucks we didn’t get it but feel it’s the correct decision so longs it is consistent throughout league this season. The defender is making an honest attempt at legally blocking the ball and football players aren’t  penguins, his arms have to be  somewhere.

Easton was an idiot and has let his colleagues and fans down. Hope he learns from it.

Blaming Dabrowski for their goal is quite something. 

7 hours ago, starshot131 said:

image.png.8e94fe0b02b6eb7a715d28f6f7d2b03b.png
Maybe my eyesight's going but that does look like Easton's hands are on Duncan

It's not like it wins yous much anyway mind, only a big deal because of the tantrum

Yeh, that looks a foul in that photo. My eyesight at that range from the other end of the pitch clearly isn’t very good.

Couldn’t see a world in which we were getting anything from that when we went behind. To go to any away fixture in this league, not play as well as you can, and pick something up is a great sign of character. Absolutely delighted with the point.