Stirling Albion FC vs Clyde FC - 19/10/24

6 hours ago, Fast_Action said:

I will be travelling up by bus to this one. How long does it take to walk from the Bus Station to Forthbank?   Guessing the best way is straight out past Aldi and Lidl?

When you get off at the bus station, go to stance 1 for the Park n Ride. There’s a bus every 10 minutes, cost about a pound. That’ll drop you off right at Forthbank….unless you want the steps obviously.

9 minutes ago, ItsCaffers said:

First visit for me, is there parking at the East Stand for a bus? 

Yes, as soon as you arrive, follow the road behind the trees, plenty of parking there and bus spaces also….just make sure you head behind the trees, I don’t think there’s any space at the car park next to the East Stand 👍🏻

Sleepless nights over this after an international break. Status unknown: Roy, Ewen, Davidson, Crane, etc, so who knows who's fit. Thought we might see DY back in the dugout but looks like Clyde have more problems than SA.

clyde191024.png

40 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Sleepless nights over this after an international break. Status unknown: Roy, Ewen, Davidson, Crane, etc, so who knows who's fit. Thought we might see DY back in the dugout but looks like Clyde have more problems than SA.

clyde191024.png

Probably something like that is the likely lineup.

Our home form has been so inconsistent I don't know what to expect other than a decent pie.

No offence to Victor but I hope Crane is fit 

25 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Probably something like that is the likely lineup.

Our home form has been so inconsistent I don't know what to expect other than a decent pie.

No offence to Victor but I hope Crane is fit 

If only we were as consistent as our catering. My younger friends have stated Victor has handled everything thrown at him on the Spoons doors on student nights as well as being as the only steward that can handle our "ultras". Crane back long term would be ideal, but other than that its possibly Kerr or Weir in a re-shuffled defence, maybe 3 at the back due to Victor's lack of pace in the opposition half.

14 minutes ago, SA45 said:

If only we were as consistent as our catering. My younger friends have stated Victor has handled everything thrown at him on the Spoons doors on student nights as well as being as the only steward that can handle our "ultras". Crane back long term would be ideal, but other than that its possibly Kerr or Weir in a re-shuffled defence, maybe 3 at the back due to Victor's lack of pace in the opposition half.

Kerr at left back seems terrifying.

Geeks would actually be the best alternative but his partnership with Sula has been about the best and most consistent thing in the team. I wouldn't be breaking that up.

I guess that leaves Aaron Weir. He's tenacious and hardworking at least.

Suspension is probably welcome for Bailey Dall. He seemed to be draining in confidence each week to the extent I was starting to feel sorry for him.

16 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Kerr at left back seems terrifying.

Geeks would actually be the best alternative but his partnership with Sula has been about the best and most consistent thing in the team. I wouldn't be breaking that up.

I guess that leaves Aaron Weir. He's tenacious and hardworking at least.

Suspension is probably welcome for Bailey Dall. He seemed to be draining in confidence each week to the extent I was starting to feel sorry for him.

Maybe RM-Erik-Kerr as back 3 with Ross at LCB. Hopefully this will only confuse whoever's managing Clyde tomorrow trying to find Victor Trialist on Football Manager. I'm sure Josep Maybury will have a plan 👍

16 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

When you get off at the bus station, go to stance 1 for the Park n Ride. There’s a bus every 10 minutes, cost about a pound. That’ll drop you off right at Forthbank….unless you want the steps obviously.

Yes, as soon as you arrive, follow the road behind the trees, plenty of parking there and bus spaces also….just make sure you head behind the trees, I don’t think there’s any space at the car park next to the East Stand 👍🏻

Thank you very much 

Hopefully the Stirling fans keep an eye out for any out of work managers living it up in the home end.

I generally always enjoy a trip to Forthbank, one Dylan Bikey thrashing aside. The team, at last, largely picks itself. Or it should, injuries aside.

Looking forward to a few being back from injury today, this will be the healthiest sqaud for a while, Harley Ewan also back training this week...

Not sure if Crane makes it but if we have Aaron Weir at LB he will do fine, he gives 110% every time & has made good progress, i know it isn't his normal side but the experience of Geach & Sula will help him.... with Harkness at RB the back 4 picks itself,, suspension aside Dall thankfully is out of the firing line, his confidence is gone & he's not the answer, 

If Ricky Waugh is fit & Davo is ok...I think it's Adam Brown & Kerr in midfield with them & Ferguson off Carrick upfront 

Just my thoughts on the team 

C'mon the binos  💪 🇵🇪 

Gats in goal obviously.... close call for James Graham making a start but will definitely feature 👍 

Bench.... Uni lad.... Hilson... Howe...Knox...Graham...Wright...Ewan...Crane.... 

Pie stall.... Milne 

Shooting boots search.... Roy via some wee island in the Pacific 

40 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Keeper in on a emergency loan from QP

Level he's coming from would suggest Kennedy is injured and we need a warm body for the bench.

Club not announcing who is injured has me thinking Hemfrey is out though.

Has the club confirmed either way on social media? I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

11 minutes ago, Clyde_MM said:

Level he's coming from would suggest Kennedy is injured and we need a warm body for the bench.

Club not announcing who is injured has me thinking Hemfrey is out though.

Has the club confirmed either way on social media? I don't use Twitter or Facebook.

Have they announced Ray Grant's operation yet?

21 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Screenshot_20241019_141706_X.jpg

Ffs Cuddihy will have to be fit today,  he’ll have a lot of work to do with Murdoch and D Lyon as his midfield partners,  I know Scally spends a lot of his time looking at the crowd, but surely he must have seen enough of D Lyon to have him on the bench