Kilmarnock vs Sevco The Rangers

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’ve said it before but it’s worth saying again. I’d pay a large amount of cash money for Sky to do a wee live thumbnail of Kris Boyd in the corner of the screen during rangers matches.

Pr!ckture in Picture.

19 minutes ago, Venti said:

Pr!ckture in Picture.

That’s the name, email Sky but retain the intellectual property and make sure you are properly remunerated. You should go on The Apprentice. Just act a bit wacky at the audition.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

From the BBC Website report: Killie players presumably had brought on some windbreaks like you use at the beach.

Right from the off, the visitors appeared unsettled by the gusting winds from Storm Ashley and an aggressive press from Kilmarnock.

1 minute ago, KirkieRR said:

From the BBC Website report: Killie players presumably had brought on some windbreaks like you use at the beach.

Right from the off, the visitors appeared unsettled by the gusting winds from Storm Ashley and an aggressive press from Kilmarnock.

I think it’s more about the school that “Ashley” went to.

58 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think the core sentiment here is correct regarding the majority of our issues being at board level, but there will absolutely be managers out there that would be available and could get more out of this side than Clement is currently.

Whilst I’m not sure getting rid of him now would be the correct move, the biggest problem we have is that even if we did want to change manager, we have nobody qualified to do so and bring in a suitable replacement.

Trope or not, and I’ve no idea of the state of the finances at Ibrox, but can they afford to sack him? Did he not sign a long term deal recently?

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

This weather will make today’s game a bit of a lottery today. The park is usually a bit of a benefit to us but today I don’t think that will matter too much as the weather will have more of an impact than the park will.

Hopefully all the Rangers fans travelling from Northern Ireland will see their boats cancelled and get stranded for the night.  sunk and drown 

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think the core sentiment here is correct regarding the majority of our issues being at board level, but there will absolutely be managers out there that would be available and could get more out of this side than Clement is currently.

Whilst I’m not sure getting rid of him now would be the correct move, the biggest problem we have is that even if we did want to change manager, we have nobody qualified to do so and bring in a suitable replacement.

Neil Warnock's available...